Author: DSseeing

Xinjiang is Not a land of terrorists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-8 20:51:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-8 20:05
Good Saturday Zglob,

you are making nice inferences about other posters just as the Corrupt do  ...

hard hitting but every word true.

and it is not even about elites vs commoners anymore. It is about a bureaucracy. About a bureaucracy that will readily classify any minority diss   ident as crazy and enemies of state. Didn't those diss    idents see the bridges and roads that the benefactors built?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 23:59:06 |Display all floors
China/Chinese haters are just envious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 00:34:27 |Display all floors
thedrunkingpig Post time: 2014-3-8 19:57
proof? well having been living in china for 9 years, i encounter this nearly on a daily basis.
a  ...

I see, the proof that 90% of Chinese are that way is your "word". OK. If you say so....now wait a minute!

I have been living in China with my whole family (wife, children and pets) more as much as double as what you have an haven't encountered such situations. Now we do?

We take your word as an absolute truth or mine? Mmmmm.....what you say, China expert?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 06:05:09 |Display all floors
@longzhou
its not my "word" its my opinion. ask your students (if you are a teacher) what kind of comics they like, or what countries they want to travel to. many will say Japan. yet, they will talk about how much they hate the Japanese. they will always say "xinjiang people are bad" i have heard this for many years. just like the good old saying "America is really developed and everyone is rich"
now:
by the sounds of it you are living in Beijing or Shanghai. I am not. I am in a second tier city, like most chinese. where it is more grass roots. from what I have seen, in ALL the places I have travelled to, and my opinion is what I have said.

I never said I was "an expert" I just voiced my opinion based on my own observations.

if you want "proof" just look at the wording of the reports on the attack: "Xinjiang terrorists attack kunming"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 06:13:15 |Display all floors
my wife is "Hui". when I visit her hometown, I am welcomed with posters of the Army, Navy, and Airforce, along with some propaganda that goes along the lines of "we all live in a harmonious society" all the main towns within this area are mainly Hui. you know, a minority that has no problems standing up for themselves. why have all this propaganda in these "melting pot towns" if the mentality wasn't that all Hui are troublemakers, why would the gov. have all these posters plastered all over these towns?

now if they have this opinion about Hui, why not have the same opinion of Xinjiang ren?

of course, you will see all of this in Shanghai.
have a nice day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 09:14:11 |Display all floors
If the West had it their way, Xinjiang and Tibet would have US and NATO military bases. Missiles would have the whole of China covered.  
It didn't work out that way so the next best thing is to whinge, cry and sob like little babies.   
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-9 09:32:22 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-3-9 09:14
If the West had it their way, Xinjiang and Tibet would have US and NATO military bases. Missiles wou ...

and so............................all natives are enemies of State.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.