Views: 9965|Replies: 28

Why the west hypes that the rich’s “fleeing China”?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-23 11:22:43 |Display all floors

Nowadays, some western media exaggerated the Chinese rich’s overseas immigration as “fleeing China” to demonstrate that China is unattractive, although China’s economy is prosperous.

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 11:55:11 |Display all floors
It has nothing to do with China being unattractive.
They have resources (however earned), can leave for a multitude of destinations or specific reasons.
It is what's going on, whether you choose to believe it or not.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 12:01:57 |Display all floors
Code orange is good enough reason for anyone.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 12:02:58 |Display all floors
Even tourists prefers to avoid the Great Wall walkabout š.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 14:53:08 |Display all floors
many rich people in china think that some foreign countries are much more developed and can supply better social resources especially the education.I can't deny the advantage of living overseas,but not every rich person in china can adapt to the situations overseas. after all,the population in china willing to immigrate is just a small part. it has nothing to do with china's attraction. I love my country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 17:16:32 |Display all floors
I'm Chinese !

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-2-24 17:21:39 |Display all floors
Whether "the rich" are fleeing China or not makes little difference.
If they are leaving to try to find more people to steal money from using capitalist ways then
don't let the door hit you on the ass in the way out. China doesn't need you.
They will be right at home with other capitalist thieves in the west.
If they are leaving to find more freedom, good luck.
China has just as many freedoms as any nation in the west if living your life is more important to you
than stealing from the poor.
If stealing from the poor through capitalist tricks is your game then the west is where you belong.
This really isn't a problem for the people of China.. even if it was as widespread as the propagandists would have you believe.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.