Views: 3829|Replies: 4

QUO VADIS BUSH? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-13 23:02:23 |Display all floors
This is my question to the President of the USA. Where are you going with all this of Iraq? What do YOU want to accomplish with all this? Once YOU find out that there is nothing for you to do in Iraq, what is going to happen with that country? Are YOU going to abandon it in missery like some other USA President did with Somalia?

Many question that will get no answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 06:23:39 |Display all floors

jvt1965

He would tell you that iraq will become an open society within 10 years, we will have a big eye to watch the middle east and terrorism with, get the middle east hooked on american products so they become dependent upon us, produce new markets for them and us, allow the PURSUIT of equality and justice fo all, and others...but I gtg.

I'm just glad u are a Bush fan.  Thx buddy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 08:39:36 |Display all floors

to mike...

I am certainly not a Bush fan, but I would not be a detratcor if I saw some sensible policies in the Iraq issue. But from what I see and read I think that none of the people of the Bush administration has a clue on what is the correct thing to be done there. And they will withdraw from Iraq having accomplished only one thing......leaving a poor country even poorer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 09:26:31 |Display all floors

jvt 1965

What is the correct thing to be done there?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-16 00:13:07 |Display all floors

some things to be done

give the power back to the people of Iraq. Careful. If you are going to tell me that this is going to happen in June I have to strongly disagree.

In June somebody appointed by the "coalition" occupying forces will take the power. Let me see, when I was a little kid I was very curious of those figures made of paper and cloth that went around a small stage and seemed to have "own life". My dad told me that they were called puppets and somebody  moved them and talked for them by simply sticking a hand up their.........

Maybe trying to figure out "who" are the real Iraqis would help. I mean making a correct population recount.

And then giving FREE vote to those entitled to decide what they want.

I'm not an expert in these cases, but it seems that this is far better than just screwing some of the nationals there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.