Author: vincent01

Is meeting the Dalai Lama a bargaining chip?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-24 15:51:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-23 00:04
If Mr Obama's meeting with one of the world's best known Noble prize recipients was a pre-electi ...

Well ... the China situation is delicate enough to avoid unnecessary irritants. I know we respectfully-disagree on the approach to China. And you do know more about China than I.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 16:33:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-2-24 16:34
Ted180 Post time: 2014-2-24 15:48
CPC makes some mistakes of course. Fewer under Xi, though.

His name is New in Chinese.

But don't expect any thing new from him on Tibet, Lama, Japan, nine dash lines and other entrenched positions.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 17:41:11 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-2-24 15:48
CPC makes some mistakes of course. Fewer under Xi, though.

New President gets new Hope, new benefit of doubt, new honeymoon.

new fans.

People are born optimists..................................but how many are realistic?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 20:18:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-24 20:12
It is always gratifying to read your comment, Ted, even over-gratifying (as when you state that  ...

They deserve respect but they do not deserve adulation. They have a lot of atoning to do but they never will

that is the spirit.

too many suckers around...both left and right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 20:21:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-24 20:16
You see it that way?

The major problem of the See Pee See is less that it "makes mistakes"; it  ...

History will judge the current ruling top quite less benignly as you do! That is ASSURED!

also correct....................see how they dump Hu and Wen after their terms!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 20:25:33 |Display all floors
# 76 #77 are inspired pieces of writings and orginal you will not find any where.

can only be written from a sense of confidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 23:15:52 |Display all floors
the sense of history.

Seneca is Latin for sense of history.

Roman  philosopher, writer, historian.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.