Author: fiorey

Why prostitution cannot be legalized in mainland China   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-2-24 09:20:05 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-24 09:09
OMG

For you, 'dignity' is getting patted down by the same sex (even though you will agree with ot ...

_BJ's for a Buck!!! INCLUDE ME IN......How much for  F C U K ?
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 09:52:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2014-2-24 09:53
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-24 09:09
OMG

For you, 'dignity' is getting patted down by the same sex (even though you will agree with ot ...

Gender shouldn't matter but China disagrees it's a very, very sexist country. It practices gender-discrimination which you actively support.

If a girl wants to charge a buck for a bj that's her CHOICE. In case you miissed it the key word here is CHOICE.

Everyone has to draw a line for themselves about what they will and won't do. Some people consider having to go to work each day unfair because it's slavery. But if they don't they'll lose certain comforts. Everyone has to weigh those pros and cons. In the end the dignity of the matter revolves around one's ability to CHOOSE.  Yes if it's her CHOICE to charge a buck for a bj that's dignified as it didn't cross HER line it has nothing to do with yours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 03:14:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-24 21:22
You think you are a GODDESS? Have you NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE FEELINGS OF PEOPLE who hear you ta ...

What the hell are you talking about?  If anything, in the US, people are more conservative than they were when I grew up in the sexual revolution.  AIDS pretty much tamed all that down.

This issue is not a moral issue of the west.   Obviously the west has better values than the hole you were dragged out of.  South Africa has been known as the rape capital of the world.  Its not surprising you have the views you do have growing up in that environment.

This is a human rights issue that is global.

China is starting to take the issue more seriously and good on China.

The US is starting to adapt the Swiss model, so is France, hopefully it will be a domino effect.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 09:24:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-25 06:26
So my post got right to the marrow of your backbone and hit hard! Tood! It riled you? And so it  ...
I say it once again: the moral rot that culminates in rapes and prostitution is an endemic that has been gathering volume for a few decades, less than half a century.

Where is your evidence of this?

Just because its getting reported more in the news, doesn't mean it is happening more than before.

It happens when men, like yourself, think they don't have to see women as equals to them.  They are mere objects to SERVE man.

Show me where rapes are on the rise over the last century?  This stuff has been going on since the beginning of time.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 17:36:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-2-25 17:40
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-25 09:24
Where is your evidence of this?

Just because its getting reported more in the news, doesn't mea ...

politicians would by day say they are against prostitution and by night go visit one.

are you a politician too, except that instead of visiting prostitutes by night, you visit bars by night?

by my moral standards, girls from good families , good marriageable virgins do not visit bars.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-25 22:55:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-25 22:42
Can you take JF seriously?

I can't.

Fenix could represent the moral decline in America.

I don't know what can be done about it.

Obama seems a decent and a good family. If, even with such a leader , they cannot help themselves, nothing will.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-26 16:18:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-2-26 16:20

Fenix has a habit of her expecting everyone to be like her.....I mean expecting all girls to be like her, don't sell your body but you can parade your sexuality in sleazy bars. A Mother  by day, a man eater by night is totally fine by her because she got her needs.

What would psychologists say about a phenomenon known as Fenix?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.