Author: fiorey

Why prostitution cannot be legalized in mainland China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-23 21:36:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 22:32:56 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-23 21:36
You are talking about a much more decadent society than 20 years ago.
It might be taking a pause b ...
You seem to flock to these threads like a magnet but you wont get any resolution.
It;s your personal hangups are more likely the issue.
After all there are many other wrongs n the world but you almost seem to get off on discussing this one.

I think its because the attitudes and responses I see on this forum are just so shocking.  I never knew it was such a problem as it is until reading these responses.  You just don't see this attitude much in western forums.

I'm stunned every time.

look at chessgame....he is saying its just like getting up and going to work just like any other job.

Why care about the dignity of a female?  its like the thought never occurred to them.  

That is how bad things are here.  Its so normalized that people wouldn't never think of viewing females as people worthy of the same dignity as man.  I am a educated, professional woman.  To think that as a gender our 'role' in society is reduced to satisfying men's sexual pleasures is just extremely demoralizing to hear.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 07:16:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-24 05:54
JF,

no one says you are "normal"; we have all accepted that you are not.

Its no different than with dwarf tossing.

Those who are opposed are opposed for the same reason as I am.  Its a dignity issue and it harms the whole.  Little people are more than just objects for our entertainment that we can belittle and demean for laughter.  It keeps others from being taken seriously.

I am opposed to prostitution because it makes the female gender look bad.  We will never have equal respect in this world as long as it is seen as acceptable.  It hurts the whole.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 08:31:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2014-2-24 08:32
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-23 22:32
I think its because the attitudes and responses I see on this forum are just so shocking.  I nev ...

"Why care about the dignity of a female?"

jf you clearly are two-faced. When I said women should only be searched my women strong enough to subdue them if a problem arose you disagreed and said women should only be searched by men. You paid no attention to the dignity of women.

Earlier you went on and on about how YOU only wanted to be searched by men. Talking about "shocked" I'm sure most women were shocked to see your statement.

It's easy to see how you're rootless in your beliefs you say whatever serves YOUR purposes at the moment not what treats all men and women with dignity and respect. So please don't imply the dignity of women is important to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 08:40:58 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-24 07:16
Its no different than with dwarf tossing.

Those who are opposed are opposed for the same reason a ...

Since when did dignity and respect become an issue to you?

Your words on the Patdown thread said no heed should be given to women's dignity by allowing only same-gender body searches rather all females should be searched by men. You also said YOU only wanted to be searched by men

You ignored dignity and respect and tried to belittle any male who didn't want to be searched by a female saying he must be gay. You are a two-faced, self-serving fraud who clearly hates males.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 09:09:22 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-2-24 08:40
Since when did dignity and respect become an issue to you?

Your words on the Patdown thread said  ...

OMG

For you, 'dignity' is getting patted down by the same sex (even though you will agree with other male posters who say gender should not matter).   But someone selling bj's for a buck - that's totally cool with your 'dignity' meter.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-24 09:19:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2014-2-24 09:20
JFenix Post time: 2014-2-24 09:09
OMG

For you, 'dignity' is getting patted down by the same sex (even though you will agree with ot ...

"OMG" yourself

Did you ask women if they agree their dignity should be ignored while their bodies are searched by men? Did you show ANY respect for them?

Do you think the majority of women agree with you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.