Author: fiorey

Why prostitution cannot be legalized in mainland China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-22 20:30:54 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-22 20:27
Specialization

What do you mean?

On a side note, what do you think it does to very young girls when they first see or here prostitutes exist?  If they see them on the street?  

What kind of impact does it have on the developing psyche in terms of gender identity and role?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 20:48:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JFenix at 2014-2-22 20:54
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-22 20:27
Specialization

specialization of sex?

hmmm.....the prostitute is going to try to get the act completed as quickly as possible.  While that takes skill in itself, I prefer to keep someone at their peak for as an extended period of time as possible to they can maximize their pleasure.

Ideally, sex should be an 80/20 split for both involved.  Give 80%, take 20%.

For both - the goal of sex should be to please one's partner as a expression of their love for one another.  What better way to show your love than to commit to your partner's pleasure?

And what a powerful feeling to have such a command to offer such a gift of pleasure?  I can't think of anything more satisfying than that.  

Its all about approach.....you need to get over your thinking that women have to be separated into 'good' and 'bad' and since sex is bad, you have to go to the 'bad' girls.

Sex is not supposed to be bad.  Especially sex between married and / or committed couples.  Its where you should be comfortable enough with each other you can truly explore and enjoy new sexual heights.  Trust is a big thing for men and women.  When you have that in an intimate relationship, its going to be easier to express yourself more freely when there is trust.

The problem in growing up as a female to think that enjoying sex is wrong - how can you please your husband if you feel this way?  It cheats both partners of beautiful experiences and expressions of physical love.

And just to add, its a whole lot easier to over look the mans socks on the floor when you are fully sexually satisfied....all the little things just become less important to complain about.  :)

And let me just add one more thing...
When you see your partner as a 'giver of pleasure', you're more likely to do more for them in other areas as well.  Human beings are highly hedonistic.  Its easy to control us by rewards of pleasure.  Women have been manipulating men for centuries with this technique but males seem more reluctant to use it.  I don't know why - it has the same effect.  In the end you have someone more compliant, loving and all win.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-22 22:37:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-22 21:06
My honest opinion of you is: Dangerous manipulator of the public discourse.

Maria Mosterd's ca ...

So blame everyone except the guy manipulating an 11 year-old child?  That makes sense seneca.

They 'should of known better' huh?

As if one should automatically judge every moroccon or foreign boy as a sexual predator?

One should shield their children from such bad elements?

Is that the attitude you want to foster?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 00:19:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 00:36:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JFenix at 2014-2-23 00:37
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-23 00:19
Of course the parents have responsibility at her age.
It doesn;t sound like you take parental resp ...

That's not what I'm saying.

Certainly a parents role in life is to protect their child from harm.  No one would argue that.

Just curious as to why people like to blame everyone EXCEPT those who are the ones actively doing the harm?

Like its just supposed to be expected that these things will happen.

To say 'there will always be predators' may be true, but that does not absolve the predators of their responsibility for their own actions.  First and foremost, they are to blame.

A parent cannot protect you against everything.  My mother had no idea the things I was into as a kid.  Totally oblivious!  I would not consider her to be a 'bad' parent because of this.

Just because you have a child does not give you super-human powers with it.  

And just as with the case of the foreigner slapping that child, it was HER actions to blame here (as the perpetrator)- not the parents.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 08:27:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 20:19:19 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-2-23 08:27
When is comes to prostitution, all parties can be to blame and I don't think anyone is suggesting  ...

Better parenting number one....but that is something that most societies are active in dealing with.

I think australia is similar to the US in its effort to combat child abuse.   

Its not enough or perhaps the wrong approach.  I'm one of those who think it 'takes a village' to raise a child.  By that I mean people need to look out for other kids more.  We've gotten so wrapped up in the rights of the individuals, that we lost our sense of community.  If you see a kid on the street - do you help them or do you think to yourself 'its none of your business'?  Things like that we could all improve upon in our societies.

We can tackle the demand by hanging the sexual attitudes of both male and females.  Sex should not be a transaction.  A man should not have to 'buy' sex through dinner and a movie.  Females need to stop using sex as a reward/ punishment type of manipulation.

When a woman 'rewards' a man with sex for something that he did - it sends the wrong message. It reinforces the idea that sex is a service for man.  Not something both are supposed to enjoy and want to do together.  A wife/ partner should initiate sex and want sex just as much as her partner and it should not be used to manipulate.  

Men should take the attitude of 'enough is enough' already.  They should not tolerate females using sex as a weapon or as a reward.  They need to demand better treatment in their relationships.  And also remember sex is not just FOR him, both are supposed to enjoy it and want it.  Take some more effort to learn female sexuality.

These things are not impossible. Its just not something that is going to happen over night.

It takes generations to change.  But that doesn't mean its not worthy to pursue.

Its like with racism.  I can't believe the changes I have seen in my lifetime.  What was acceptable when I was a child is certainly not today.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.