Author: smuffy

Why are mainlanders hated so much?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-27 21:43:11 |Display all floors
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 05:26:21 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-2-27 05:50
down a thousand! soldier

these days if i'm down i cant never get it up not like what i used to do, my drill sergeant  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 19:57:02 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-2-28 05:26
these days if i'm down i cant never get it up not like what i used to do, my drill sergeant  ; ...

ok down 500

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 19:59:35 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-2-27 21:43

Mr. Jay

Not that I "totally disagree" with American SELF DEFENSIVE action.......

....as long it does not "happen" in my "place of residence". I've seen how'd Russia is having WAR all around it's borders, and European Union is having "something like a WAR" around it's southeastern borders.

And our STUPID local tyrants ARE irreverant FCUKS.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
South Yang Capital

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 23:51:50 |Display all floors
I feel the Hong Kongers' feelings are something like my feelings when some badly-behaved, backwards, ill-mannered relative or cousin comes to visit my house. Somewhere between revulsion and rage. But that's a HK mentality... they've taken the bad parts of Western imperialism and multiculturalism and turned it into some massive superiority complex. They'd be fcuked without the mainland's money and investment. But at some point, you do need to draw the line at how many mainlanders go there. Chinese don't visit in small numbers - they invade.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 00:06:43 |Display all floors
Are you trying to say they are like locusts???
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-1 04:16:32 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-2-28 06:57
ok down 500

actually since we're still on the same subject just noticed that i still have plenty of MRE inside of my pantry (dunno whadda heck for but they are there)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.