Author: smuffy

Why are mainlanders hated so much?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-19 01:34:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-2-19 01:41
futsanglung Post time: 2014-2-19 01:25
Jealousy?

what is there to be jealous about?

these people do not want a future in which mainlanders become more and more influential.

These people are happy being Cantonese and HK......not Mandarin and Shanghai II.

Honestly, I think Cantonese is a vastly better language.

mainlanders who come to HK and talk Cantonese will be welcome.

Mainlanders who come to HK and talk Mandarin .........................I think it is correct not to serve them.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-19 01:43:01 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-2-19 01:31
Smart move.

And the interest rates are better

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-2-19 01:45:19 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-19 01:34
what is there to be jealous about?

So you do not want to serve those that speak Russian or English or French?

The shopkeepers are happy to serve people who speak any language, it was a few other people who were complaining not businessmen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 01:46:41 |Display all floors
  Are you guys  gonzo ?  People living in Hongkong and Taiwan are all Chinese. Just ask city-dwellers living in New York and Seattle  what are their nationality. Do you  think that they will tell you that they are from a nation called New York or Seattle? What about Texas?

Even the American government recognises the fact that Taiwan is part of China just like mainland China. Here the word China doesn't just refer to mainland China, okay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 01:47:57 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-2-19 01:45

The shopkeepers are ha ...

I think soon, if not now......HK will have a serve any thing but Mandarin policy.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 01:50:46 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-2-19 01:45

The shopkeepers are ha ...

shopkeepers who speaks Mandarin will be boycotted.

let's see what they want to speak.
let's see who pays them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 01:51:14 |Display all floors
when someone is insecured with whatever the reason just tend to have a lot of sh*t to say, and this is the case after case when the economy is not too promisin there rather ev'rythin is opertin inside of china instead of HK these days  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.