Views: 539|Replies: 3

Sanya orders ban on naked beachgoers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-11 13:03:04 |Display all floors
Nude sunbathing and swimming are forbidden on public beaches in Sanya in the southernmost Hainan province, the city’s mayor said.
"olice officers will patrol the public beaches, telling people to wear bathing suits, and can detain those who refuse to do so," said Wang Yong, Sanya mayor, during the ongoing annual session of the provincial people’s congress on Sunday.
Wang said nude swimming and  ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-11 13:03:05 |Display all floors
If there are so many nude beaches around the world then rather go to those beaches and behave like an idiot over there. This is China and it will always be a conservative country. If I was walking past a naked person with my daughter then someone was going to get hurt. Disgusting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 10:17:02 |Display all floors
I agree with this ban on stripping at public beaches, for the same reason that most people would agree with banning people from walking naked in the streets. It's not uncivilized and to say that "Normal people wouldn't do such things" is very closed-minded. But you must have consideration for other people, especially children, who also want to use the same public beach.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-14 00:20:22 |Display all floors
... "I have a daughter. How can I explain to her if we pass naked men sunbathing at Dadonghai,"

Your daughter will understand, You don't need to explain anything. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.