Author: JFenix

China Seems Extremely Sexist   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-12 14:56:41 |Display all floors
  Only financial websites like CNN Money or CNBC don't have such bawdy pictures.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-2-12 15:18:49 |Display all floors
sexual attraction is one of the primary and primal motivator of humans and just about any animal. it can be channeled or addressed properly or improperly. it truly is a basic instinct. so in that aspect we are all instinctively sexist. it is what we do after the first attraction - how much the mind and our values can restrain us, that determines how we go about it, the rest of the way... there is a natural balance between men and women, they are not identical, but complementary equals. I think this balance exists in China from what I have seen or noted.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 15:28:15 |Display all floors
Hi, there SEXY, girl.

without "69", there is NO BABIES, no future.

nothing wrong about it.
"it's said in american popular media = men think about it every 10 minutes, women eat themselves obese with chocolate to forget about it"

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 15:29:15 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-2-11 08:59
Its a simple fact of life that attractive women OR men generally do better in their careers.

Ther ...

not really rocket science.

most offices of WELL TO DO firms has ATTRACTIVE men and women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 15:39:30 |Display all floors
I was shocked yesterday, two absolutely SEXY gals were loading up their CHOCOLATE reserves.

Incredible shocking, they were slim and pretty. One Malaysian and the other Javanese.
I was about to ask them, how about some recreational sex to help them out.

and me!

ha ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 16:13:51 |Display all floors
I suspect your face and my arse a good match  
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-12 17:56:46 |Display all floors
no need to be corrected , i have the same view with you and they are really the current appearances, now trying to cause attention of this problem, a society of no respection to female will not have future.
https://fashiontrend.taobao.com, show fashion clothing, handbag, luggage, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.