Author: ChrisZ

The 4-year-old Al Qaeda fighter in Syria shooting an AK-47   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-8 18:54:48 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-2-8 03:03
No idea, no brains, lucky he was not killed

My thoughts are now about the situation in Bosnia with the civil unrest and riots
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-2-8 19:16:43 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-8 14:17
Ban Ki Moon warned the world two years ago.
Revolution is a common way for all human evolutions.

Just because you call your avatar "revolutionar" does not mean you have to pretend like you are a revolutionary, you are missing more than just one letter to become a revolutionary from a 'revolutionar'. You seem like an armchair expert on anything from cryogenic engines to idealogue for revolution in some distant country, while you sit in one peaceful country and send your kids to school in another peaceful country and spout the advantage of western education - one of the most important things they teach in western educational systems is the way to make a good living, doing something productive. Your children seem to be learning that.
You on the other hand, sit around in your retirement years, with nothing to do but spout extreme violent fanciful imaginary slogans like a supposed front line leader of a revolution, but you come across like a rebel without a cause or clue... what revolution are you leading in Malaysia?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-8 19:44:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by laincoubert at 2014-2-8 19:45

We'll put by Klyer

Why is it revolutionar you don't direct your energy towards the Arab world.
It was the Arab spring that attracted you here.
What has China done to deserve your attention?Are you somewhat disappointed that there was not one in China for you to comment on.
Well there is one in the Middle East , a Palestine that needs statehood try giving advice to the Syrians or maybe help them.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-8 23:05:44 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2014-2-8 19:44
We'll put by Klyer

Why is it revolutionar you don't direct your energy towards the Arab world.

Watch war movies, does it mean you have to be a soldier?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-8 23:11:33 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-2-8 19:16
Just because you call your avatar "revolutionar" does not mean you have to pretend like you are  ...

Read war books, does it means you have to go to war?

Actually, reading war books, historical war books, biography of war heroes is one of life's most enjoyable subject......

Does it mean I have to be a General first?

I think revolutions, Arab Spring,  Palestinian conflict, Syrian conflict presents a background which is very interesting, very enjoyable, very nice to have an opinion.......

Aren't we all evolved from conflicts  and killings, revolutions......and the constant struggle to improve?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-8 23:15:47 |Display all floors
Wars  have always been the most intense of human experience

The most intense of human emotions......

That is why books, movies, songs about wars are always best sellers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-8 23:31:56 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-2-8 23:15
Wars  have always been the most intense of human experience

The most intense of human emotions..... ...

Maybe you will get your wish where you and your family is caught up in a war!

Let's see how you squeal like a pig then, revolting.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.