Author: macbookpro

Is Sex Gross?    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-7-12 13:56:48 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2017-7-12 00:51
means from now on U quit Sex?

Nope, just not the way that some comments suggest.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-12 18:51:49 |Display all floors
YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING CANCER CONSIDERABLY IF YOU MASTERBATE 21 TIMES A MONTH. I NORMALLY MANAGE THAT IN 1 WEEK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-13 02:10:32 |Display all floors
tailorsas Post time: 2017-7-12 13:56
Nope, just not the way that some comments suggest.

Women's vaginal discharges and fecal matter come with a price.  Too many men think they can just enjoy the juices and organic waste.  But, the price is high: you have to love the female for ever, always have her by your side making unintelligent commentary to you day in and day out, sleep in the same bed every night where she makes noise that keeps you awake, you have to create children and pay for them for many years, you have to emotionally pamper the female even when she gets fat and old, etc.  Yes, the organic waste matter of the female is pricey indeed.  This is why I am a virgin.  But I contributed my superior DNA to sperm banks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-13 08:07:28 |Display all floors
Nigglets Post time: 2017-7-13 02:10
Women's vaginal discharges and fecal matter come with a price.  Too many men think they can just e ...

Just out of curiousity, are you Sheldon?
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-13 18:41:18 |Display all floors
jiba Post time: 2017-7-12 18:51
YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING CANCER CONSIDERABLY IF YOU MASTERBATE 21 TIMES A MONTH. I NOR ...

pevert

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 08:15:41 |Display all floors
Mouth Post time: 2017-7-14 06:10
yes, it cleans out the cancerous endothelial linings of the tubes in the prostate by flushing out  ...

yes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-7-14 10:56:21 |Display all floors
jiba Post time: 2017-7-12 18:51
YOU CAN REDUCE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING CANCER CONSIDERABLY IF YOU MASTERBATE 21 TIMES A MONTH. I NOR ...

If you jerk off too many times, the hypophysis cerebri of your brain will eventually shrink because of constantly being stimulated, you can experience earlier senescence in organs of sex and your brain than people in your age, with symptoms like forgetfulness, being absent-minded, body weekness, more susceptible to desease, and so on. Masturbation maybe good, but you gotta mind its frequency. Once a week would be very ideal if you are under 35.
I forgot how to forget.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.