Views: 12154|Replies: 46

CHINA and JAPAN should Sit Down and TALK!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-12 06:13:14 |Display all floors

CHINA AND JAPAN SHOULD SIT DOWN AND TALK . . .

Maybe, in exchange for Japan ceding Diaoyudao to China, China can support Japan's occupation of Australia?  Not a bad deal, Abe.  Not bad at all.

In fact, if the ASEAN wishes to partake of the patrimony of the Polynesian Malay civilization, which owned Australia since ancient times, before even the birth of Rome,

THEY TOO CAN HELP JAPAN REGAIN ITS LOST GLORY, WITH CHINESE FINANCING.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 06:17:55 |Display all floors
The Anglos aren't going to allow it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 06:31:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-12 06:35
buddy1 Post time: 2014-1-12 06:17
The Anglos aren't going to allow it!

It is too late.  They have unleashed the dogs of hell in Japan, who have taken over the entire government, and are now silencing their people with Fascist laws, with Western acquiescence, Western approval, and Western encouragement.  The next step is for Japan to finish off its real agenda . . . Australia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 06:38:22 |Display all floors
Abe, in his speech on his Yasukuni visit, promised Japan will never wage war again on its victims . . . but he never promised Japan will never wage war on its victimizers, did he?

China is not unaware of this subtext.

China just wants to make sure, Japan does not make a fatal mistake in touching China again.  Everything else is negotiable.  Not Chinese sovereignty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 10:39:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-12 11:34

ABE, HE-WHOSE-TRUE-INTENTIONS-CANNOT-BE-SAID, MAY BE PIVOTING FROM ASIA INSTEAD.

On New Year's Day, Abe said, "Seeking dialogue with China and South Korea is extremely important for the peace and security of this region.  I would like to explain my true intentions regarding my visit to Yasukuni. There aren't any direct approaches being made to set up such meetings at present, but the door for dialogue is open, as always.  I am sure that I will be able to obtain the understanding of nearby nations about my administration's pursuit of peace if I explain it thoroughly."

Just follow the logic of these statements:

1.  Japan's annexation of Dioayudao is sure to end Japan in a war with China.
2.  Yet, while insisting on annexing Diaoyudao, Japan insists it also wants peace with China.
3.  However, Abe could not explain his "true intentions" to China and South Korea without doing it himself in person.

He did not seek to explain to the leaders of US or UK in person his "true intentions" when he had all the chance for that matter, did he?

So, what are the "true intentions" of Abe that cannot be said?  Is he hinting at whom he thinks is "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"?   Shadows are flitting once again in the Yasukuni Chamber of Secrets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 11:55:01 |Display all floors
What do such land disputes over the ownership of Diaoyu Island have to do with Australia?  I'm going to stake a claim on the ownership of your girlfriend if what you are saying is plausible. Just hand over your girlfriend. Just Do It.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 11:55:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.