Views: 3506|Replies: 6

Chinese protest Abe's shrine visit at consulate [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-10 20:17:51 |Display all floors

A group of protesters demonstrated outside the Consulate-General of Japan in Chicago on Thursday over Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's recent visit to the controversial Yasukuni Shrine.

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 20:19:04 |Display all floors

A group of protesters demonstrated outside the Consulate-General of Japan in Chicago on Thursday over Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's recent visit to the controversial Yasukuni Shrine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 15:43:12 |Display all floors
Good work!  We need more Chinese freedom fighters and human rights champions to speak out for the human rights of the millions of victims of Japanese barbaric rapes, tortures and massacres.  Particularly when other countries turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to their sufferings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 01:34:07 |Display all floors
Message to all these protestors.......

And what if you don't protest?

Japan going to eat you up?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 04:36:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-12 04:38
seneca Post time: 2014-1-11 16:20
Yes, we do need more Chinese "freedom fighters and human rights champions" - because the See Pee S ...

We should encourage more Australian aborigines to reclaim their motherland and keep the pirates in reservations.  China, and later Japan, after it learns its lesson, should help in this human rights endeavor.  Not only millions, but centuries, of oppression need to be lifted off the backs of the (true) Australian people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 05:21:01 |Display all floors
Time to move on
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-14 17:03:10 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-12 05:21
Time to move on

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.