Views: 2937|Replies: 5

The Crucial Role Nth Korea is Playing In China Development [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-9 18:45:32 |Display all floors
Evil North Korea and their terrible tyrant leader is at it again, killing relatives, counter-revolutionaires, purging, destroying, repressing, etc etc etc.

We read and hear about it in the western media everyday. We are shocked and sickened and disgusted. What kind of evil country and leader is this? Is he a human or an animal?

But what we fail to understand as westerners is the crucial role the North Korea is playing in the future development of China and the world. They are a crucial chess piece on the world chess board at the moment. Let me explain.

As we all know, China is ultra ultra ultra sensitive towards any criticism directed at them from Western powers, no matter how justified it may or may not be, they hate it. China are proud people who desperately want to regain their once proud status of being the Middle Kingdom. Understandably so, the west has done some horrible things to China in the past, and the Chinese have very long memories.

Every time the west writes a biased report on China, or say something to criticise China, China becomes extremely defensive and backs into a corner and we usually get a relapse of shouting and screaming back at us, similar to a North Korean rant at the west, and they take a step away from development.

But then every time North Korea does something unbelievably horrible and evil, China quietly looks at it and thinks to itself "Wow, we were once like that!" and it unconsciously takes a step towards development again as it is reminded of its own recent terrible history that it has repressed.

North Korea reminding China of what it once used to be is the main chess piece in helping China develop into a mature peaceful open country. The West criticising China simply pushes China back in the other direction again and they start acting old school again, just like North Korea still does today.

So, as westerners, we need to step back a little bit and let China take this journey themselves. Yes, there are still unbelievable problems in China, unfairness, inequality, repression, but nothing we say or do helps the cause, they need to take the journey themseles, stumble and fall themselves and get back up again, and then climb to the next step on the ladder and do it all over again until they get there.

So the next time North Korea does something completely stupid and evil and horrible, don't just be shocked and horrified, look at it with some perspective. Look at the bigger picture, because everytime North Korea does it, China is reminded of a repressive past exactly the same that they MUST continue to move away from. North Korea is helping the development of China, which is helping the future of the world as China continues climbing towards being a world superpower.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 21:29:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by middleway at 2014-1-9 21:32

-deleted this post as I would rather stick to original topic than go off writing about something else-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 22:13:10 |Display all floors
Open but too fragile for  honesty?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 08:25:59 |Display all floors
at the most time ,the western media report is "Not worthy of trust"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 13:32:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-10 19:03
... because no Western imagination is big enough to posit that Kim the Young-Un is so cruel as to  ...

to let 120 starving dogs devour a naked man alive--- Are you seeing?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 06:09:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-1-12 06:09

CHINA AND JAPAN SHOULD SIT DOWN AND TALK . . .

Maybe, in exchange for Japan ceding Diaoyudao to China, China can support Japan's occupation of Australia?  Not a bad deal, Abe.  Not bad at all.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.