Views: 630|Replies: 2

Tale of Xi's dumplings draws crowd[2]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-31 11:46:46 |Display all floors
"I usually don't eat dumplings, but I finished all of them, just as President Xi did," Sun said. "His deed showed that he is a man of the people," Sun added. "I feel more confident in building a strong China under his leadership."

China's famous baozi 

Jiaozi's new chic 

Pan Xinxin, 27, a postgraduate student at the Central University of Finance and Econom ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 11:47:29 |Display all floors
Chinese Baozi is like American's Hamburger. I'm glad President Xi is promoting our Baozi. However, like Hamburger, Baozi can be fattening too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 14:18:03 |Display all floors
China President Xi Jinping has eaten at an ordinary restuarant. He shows that all his people could, too!

Please do not commercialized it to the point of over doing something that President Xi has no intention to.

All Chinese must come fore with clear minds and thoughts.

We like the way President Xi did for this restuarant. Like US Vice President Joe Biden, he helps all Chinese understand that food gives energy for life.

Remember Sir Winston Churchill said that good man eat to live while bad man lives to eat.

Chinese are good people!

Work hand and smart, safe for rainy days so that China could stand on her own two feet.

This is the intention of late Chairman Mao Zedong, who risked his life to build a new China.

Long Life China Communist Party, the guiding light of China!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.