Views: 8190|Replies: 15

everybody, what do you say to this issue I met?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-30 16:42:50 |Display all floors
I'm local. my high school classmates organized a party, one of my classmates lives close to me, but we didn't see each other for decade. I asked her to give her a lift/drive her to the party, she agreed and asked whether she can briing her daught together, I agreed, we agreed. ok. let's see what happened next.....

I got to the point where we dated and met her, she and her daughter came into my car, she taught her daughter say hello to me, I said hello to her daughter.

I was driving, at this time, her daughter asked me this question: hi uncle, are you an stupid idiot?

frankly speaking, I really want to say: get out off my car to this 5 years old girl. but I know of course I should not do that. but I was really angry. I'm strongly adout whether this kid lack of some basic polite manner?

all most chinese kid's manner like this???

what do you say, everybody?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-1 11:42:36 |Display all floors
you 2 i say...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-1 11:50:34 |Display all floors
""I was driving, at this time, her daughter asked me this question: hi uncle, are you an stupid idiot?""

We have a few like that here on this forum.
The only difference is the little girl probably didn't keep insisting that you answer her question. {:soso_e113:}

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-1 12:47:54 |Display all floors
It is the parents' problem,the  family is our first school .So her daughter just a kid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-1 17:49:00 |Display all floors
Perhaps she had overheard a conversation about you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-1 17:49:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-1 11:50
""I was driving, at this time, her daughter asked me this question: hi uncle, are you an stupid idio ...

Some people actually have answers.......... others can't find it in their script.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-1 17:51:19 |Display all floors
Ramb Post time: 2014-1-1 12:47
It is the parents' problem,the  family is our first school .So her daughter just a kid.

you are right I think.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.