Author: Anonymous

Creatively Research Mao Zedong Thought   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-29 20:28:10 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-12-29 13:41
Let's face it. Mao's "thoughts" were little more than nonsense that never equated to anything more t ...

How about his poems?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-12-29 20:31:42 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-12-29 14:27
Your Chinese politicians (before,after and now) did NOT amasse wealth during their tenure ???

Whe ...

Economic fundation decides superstructure, agree?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-12-29 20:37:28 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2013-12-29 20:08
I've never read Chairman Maos little red book but the population of China doubled under his leadersh ...

A captain leads the team playing the basketball games, if the team lost in a contest, the captain as the leader of the players has more or less some responsiblities. But blame the captain for the loss, it's funny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 21:08:28 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-12-29 13:41
Let's face it. Mao's "thoughts" were little more than nonsense that never equated to anything more t ...

Communism since the crucifiction of Christ has been thwarted and distorted by ignorant gold worshipping dead souls headed for eternal flames. China, today, no matter what your thoughts and opinions are based on what papers you read and what sort of bias feelings you have toward China, IS ESSENTIALLY the strongest nation in the world. You really need to step back further and put aside your own personal trials and tribulations. Everybody knows the truth but only few voice it.
Open your eyes and see the facts of your surroundings....Every country and its history has had ups and downs. The truth is in the pudding. You and i won't witness the end but deep down i am sure you know were it's headed.
ps. opinions, like mine and yours are like ass holes. Everybody has one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 21:13:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-12-29 21:19:21 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-12-29 21:13
Many times others stepped up to help lead China.
Good men with good vision.
They were all a threat ...

I am interested in your economic analysis,  no matter whether it is right or not according to my analysis and criterions.
Does Mao Zedong's doctrine in regards to China's economic development has influence in mordern time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 21:30:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.