Author: Anonymous

Creatively Research Mao Zedong Thought   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-30 21:52:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-30 21:18
We probably can - but I personally am not well-informed about that period. I feel on safer ground ...

Oh, we are all no experts and, so here needs research, creative research.
Research means know the basic, comprehensively know the basic theory, include military, economy, foreign policy, domestic governance, cultural development and so on so forth.
Do here has anyone in the world so perfectly, clearly, the answer is no! We all are persons just like coins have two sides, have wrong and right.
The thread, is not my invention.
The thread is for people contribute constructive opinions for readers to improve understanding comprehensively, further and correctly. It's my opinions on the thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 22:07:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-12-30 22:14:22 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-12-30 22:07
The difference is that westerners can study all the history while within China you can only get wh ...

You mean somewhere has anarchism outside China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 22:39:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2013-12-31 09:39

As I have written elsewhere, the thought connected to Mao is important in the development of both China and the world. Study must go deeper than Mao's personal characteristics and actions. The way in which his qualities are INTERPRETED and PRESENTED are important. The USE of his story. The CHANGES of its use. The implications for the FUTURE. Both CONSTRUCTIVE and DESTRUCTIVE developments of Mao-thought. Truly a DEEP and COMPLEX study. Not to be undertaken LIGHTLY.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-12-31 22:50:10 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-12-31 22:39
As I have written elsewhere, the thought connected to Mao is important in the development of both Ch ...

Agree,  totally.
Man needs thought, the spirit with reasonal reasoning, just for guiding healthy growth up next step.
Critically research hsitory, no blindly recieve everything or refuse everything, is maybe the correct attitude facing the life and, the world at large.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-1 11:18:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-1 18:52:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2014-1-1 05:55
zglobal Post time: 2013-12-31 22:18
What?

Are you guys kidding?

Yet, Mao is an historical figure, and discussions of him open-up important philosophical issues. His personal qualities (both good and less-good) can be a starting-point for analysis of wider issues. This is not "kidding" - it is the recognition of serious political and philosophical discussion. I would add (tongue in cheek), Mao was actually "high level" in the categories you mention.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.