Author: Anonymous

Creatively Research Mao Zedong Thought   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-29 21:40:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 22:08:29 |Display all floors
there's tv series 'bout chairman MAO if you're interested (just download baidu player & you're allset to go)  

http://www.kanxi123.com/html/12712/
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-30 01:36:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-28 22:43
Robber,

I had to skip ca. two thirds of your obsolete post. Don't waste your energy on repeatin ...

You forgot that I have a wife who has lived in China for over 40 years while you've never even visited China.
Everybody knows you are just a pretender.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 03:33:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2013-12-29 11:33

I'd like to thank all the western propagandists for stepping up and showing their hatred for China,
the Chinese people, and Mr. Mao.
It's apparent your indoctrination in western schools has taught you that the west has a right to
roam the world killing and pillaging but when Mr. Mao leads China to in its successful campaign to
rid itself of western imperialism, it is murder.
The western propagandist never fail to use the phrase, "he killed his own people" which throws
their undeniable racism into the mix.
The KMT were agents of the west and just as much an enemy to China as any da bizi trying to
subjugate China into another obedient colony.
Overall, I'd have to give you western propagandists another "A" in displaying your ignorance
and hatred of China and the Chinese people in this thread.
CD loves you for keeping the people of China informed of the ignorance and hatred many in the
west have for China. The Chinese people need to be aware that they are still under attack from
the west. In this case, a propaganda attack. The west has finally learned that it can't possible
defeat communism by simply killing as many as they can with their military.

Mr. Mao saved China for the Chinese people.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 11:49:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-29 19:34
If you think 1.3 billion Chinese are eagerly lapping up your English language drivel about Mao y ...

Don't look now but your handlers are pulling back on the number of western propagandists
they are will to pay to agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-30 18:50:28 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-12-29 22:08
there's tv series 'bout chairman MAO if you're interested (just download baidu player & you're allse ...

Here are many films and teleplays, I don't think you need I introduce them to you.
Have read Selected Works of Mao Zedong?
Check it or re-read it!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-30 19:03:11 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-30 03:33
I'd like to thank all the western propagandists for stepping up and showing their hatred for China,

So why do you refuse to follow his teachings?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.