Views: 23832|Replies: 54

Suggestions on WeChat wanted   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-27 10:51:27 |Display all floors
Dear members,

If you use WeChat (Weixin), Tencent’s popular social networking app, you’ll be happy to know we are preparing to launch our own official account. And we need your help to push forward our plan by answering a few questions below:

1. Do you have a WeChat account? Do you use WeChat?
2 Which public accounts do you follow?
3 Which boards and topics interest you about our BBS?
4 What do you want to know through our WeChat account? Or can you give us a sample of what the content should look like?

Of course, any advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and your feedback can help us make the debut edition better.

So, if you have any ideas, suggestions or questions, please reply here or send us a message, and we'll do our best to reply as soon as possible.

Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 13:45:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wowzers at 2013-12-27 13:50

Yup. WeChat ID: whatupgz (Anyone is welcome to add me but I post mostly stuff related to Guangzhou. But I do some other China-related stuff including from China Daily){:soso_e100:}

2 Which public accounts do you follow?
Mostly news & events, like CCTV, China Daily, Asia Media, that'smags, City Weekend, etc. Not really interested in the commercial accounts

3 Which boards and topics interest you about our BBS?
China Watch and China & World

4 What do you want to know through our WeChat account? Or can you give us a sample of what the content should look like?
Links to new posts from the above Forums. Would be cool if you provided the WeChat IDs of other China related Official Accounts like English Blogs & News.

Looking forward to your Weixin debut. It's about time... {:soso_e100:}
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 14:27:06 |Display all floors
Thanks for your reply,wowzers {:soso_e181:} . It's really helpful. We will  do our best to make the debut as soon as possiable{:soso_e182:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 18:13:14 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-12-27 13:45
Yup. WeChat ID: whatupgz (Anyone is welcome to a ...

Yes! I have wechat account, however i am not use it frequently. But i still believe that wechat is a excellent innovation via it people could contact with each other and without charge.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-27 19:38:16 |Display all floors
I don't have Wechat account.
Very glad to hear this good news,look forward to see  our own official account debut asap.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-12-27 19:52:14 |Display all floors
Yes I have a Wechat account on my iphone

I don't use it

I am here for some fun, I have enough serious during the working day so cant be bothered to get involved in debate on here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-27 20:33:06 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-12-27 16:52
Yes I have a Wechat account on my iphone

I don't use it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.