Author: PPsally

Is Chinese breakfast the worst?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-20 19:31:33 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-12-20 17:57
Then be like me...
I do all the cooking in the bedroom, she don't complain

Yeah yeah we all believe you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 19:37:41 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-20 19:30
I hope that you also mature well, personally I am imaturing

I am a junior member, at 48 you get the idea {:soso_e100:}

A social club for motorcyclists over the age of 40

Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 22:55:11 |Display all floors
This is totally NONSENSE!
China civilization is more than five thousands long!
If China breakfast is the worst, then how could China civilization continues till now?
Sausages, bacon and fat rich, high salt and sugar content food brought ill health dieases that really kill were not and had not been part of Chinese breakfast!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 01:29:09 |Display all floors
I think the presentations are very narrow with just one dish presented per country. I think every country probably has dozens if not hundreds of breakfast styles across different regions. Most Asian breakfasts do seem more healthy with the inclusion of vegetables. For some reason vegetables are excluded in most western breakfasts.
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 02:45:43 |Display all floors
craig32935 Post time: 2013-12-21 01:29
I think the presentations are very narrow with just one dish presented per country. I think every co ...

As I described above, my standard breakfast here that I'd know as typical for germany consists mostly of vegetable sandwhiches (made with whole wheat bread).
Vegetables do loose vitamins in hot preperation,
while cooking makes sense amid the food safety situation in china.
So that's a trade off.
Tofu as presented as only typical example of japan is rather one sided either,
consistent high intake of soy also messes with male hormon household, developing men tits.

Personal experience is that the selection is very much not actually typical,
and rather a questionable tale of mere popular stereotypes.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 22:12:26 |Display all floors
SoCalChevy you wrote you like the Chili Peppers and Under the Bridge, my first thought when seeing that was then you owe me some gratitude, they actually took personal things and sold them, maybe you will get the song Dani California, they sing in it she is my priestess I am your priest, and they sing they are your priest because I emailed them, told them Jesus is blessing their music with beautiful signs, and was asking, for their help mentioned the oriental, they went to the church then came out with that song calling me their priestess .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 22:26:53 |Display all floors
Use to like the song Under the Bridge, even wrote about it on the internet, then I heard a member of the band introduce the song on the radio and say I am sick on it, think it was an attack . Do you know I wrote on the internet my father would say they don't give you anything that stinks, and Paramore the came here to Florida and said it stinks here, can't help but think Florida got attacked too that time, just like the song Under the Bridge, maybe .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.