Author: PPsally

Is Chinese breakfast the worst?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-23 16:46:09 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2013-12-20 22:55
This is totally NONSENSE!
China civilization is more than five thousands long!
If China breakfast i ...

civilization do not flourish on breakfast....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 16:48:36 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-20 13:01
Too late. We where meant to walk 7 kilometers around the dam this morning. I have never seen her a ...

do you live in china?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 19:03:23 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-12-23 16:48
do you live in china?

No Australia
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-12-23 21:38:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-23 18:47
I didn't know "Chinese civilization is more than five thousands long..."

Five thousands kilome ...
It may be one year old. Five thousand times. Every year it reinvents itself, and starts from scratch.
It always starts with thesame rice-basd breakfast.

rice on the breakfast? not likely...

rice on the lunch and dinner - sure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 22:22:08 |Display all floors
I know am off the subject, but was thinking we're having breakfast in a different way, SoCalChevy I would like to read your blog about American Music and the Chili Peppers and what you about the song Under the Bridge, if I can figure out how to find it, and this may be a shock to you if you can believe most can't there is a reason I guess but the song Under the Bridge is about me and Jesus, if you know the song, you know they are singing about a woman, they sing in another song on that album, can't think of the name now but they say in the song, there is no need for interfering, you get it, no human contact .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 22:34:35 |Display all floors
Wanting to say that song is called Can't Stop by the Chili Peppers, they say in the song also, this life is more than just a read through can't stop the spirits when they need you there is no need for interfering . They were so wrong to say, there is no need for interfering, but it goes with Isaiah Of all her sons were there none to help her . And this thread running down the Chinese breakfast, Chinese food has always been my favorite second to American food .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 22:37:40 |Display all floors
Guess it is not running down Chinese food I guess just asking if it is the worst .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.