Author: raton

WE WILL BLOCK YOU…!!!!!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-22 22:03:38 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-12-22 21:36
When Japan attacked US at Pearl Harbor they are not second strongest economy in the world. China n ...

I said there was a time when Japan was second best economy, sorry if my message was not clear on this.

When japan attacked you they had better and more weapons, that's the difference. Same as if you compare China and US now. You have 1 air craft carrier and the US has 10. The US has been in this game for quite a while and you guys are just getting into it now. I see the US parked in your backyard for years and you can't do anything about it. well for now, just sit back and accept it.

It was nice speaking to you but I would rather speak to someone who is grown up enough to speak without insults.You seem like an intelligent person but please in future when someone's view differs from yours don't insult them. Thank you and have a good day :)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-22 23:42:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 02:00:17 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-12-22 21:35
They are already there, making business right under the US noses, and guess what?... free US prote ...

Why do you thing the Americans pulled out idiot. China will need to protect its workers and contracts.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 02:01:37 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-12-22 19:48
China is not stupid like US and why want waste our resource and Chinese life for nothing. American ...

Who will protect the Chinese workers
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 03:10:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 04:36:44 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-12-23 03:10
the US .. for free..hahahahah

The Americans have pulled out. China will have to supply troops idiot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-23 08:42:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.