Post time 2013-12-24 14:28:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-24 20:13:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 07:14:12 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-12-18 06:56
The point is the USA is not getting away this time. China has what it takes ….

It can be said raton, that the Chinese are finally starting [to learn the American rope trick] is how I for one hopes of it. So, what about you, raton? What do you think? Do you also have this same mentality that I have with regards to this naval tit for tat matter, raton?  

What's most important here: How would all of this naval cat and mouse game play out I wonder?  I mean will there be any actual eyeball to eyeball stareoffs between the two giants in the near and foreseeable future? I mean as arrogant and as trigger happy Vietnam Iraq and Syria as the Americans are,  nothing must be left to chance you know!

In any case, even if with the chances of an eyeball to eyeball staring match between the two giant, I doubt that either would be irrational enough to pull any trigger because the stakes are just way way too high and way too unpredictatble to risk it. This risk factor hence, will on its own accord,  be sufficient enough to ward off any bravery anyone may have of pulling any trigger is my opinion.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 17:52:56 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-12-24 10:49

Seasons greetings snappy ....
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-12-25 22:53:12 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2013-12-25 17:52
Seasons greetings snappy ....

Thanks and it's nice to have you back...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 23:15:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 23:18:27 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.