Author: linda_sun

Does this constitute as sexual assault?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-20 00:13:24 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2013-12-19 22:49
A unwanted kiss can be assault because theres a potential to transmit infectious diseases with sal ...

Did you look at the picture?  She didn't kiss his person.  

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 00:40:12 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-12-20 00:13
Did you look at the picture?  She didn't kiss his person.

True she didnt kiss the person.  But the issue is not the kiss,  its the saliva.  Saliva that stays on his facemask two inches from his face.   

What would you do if you put down your sunglasses an i picked them up an started kissing them?   I doubt you would just put them back on your face.

But hey dont get me wrong.  I dont think she should get thrown in jail.  There was no mailce in her actions.  She should get a ten euro fine an told to keep her body fluids to herself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 00:45:08 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2013-12-20 00:40
True she didnt kiss the person.  But the issue is not the kiss,  its the saliva.  Saliva that stay ...

Well she wasn't using tongue when kissing the helmet.

How is it different from a handshake?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 01:20:03 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-12-20 00:45
Well she wasn't using tongue when kissing the helmet.

How is it different from a handshake?

Your lips still have salive on them,  try kissing the back of your hand you can feel the moisture.

A handshake is a consensual act between two people.  A persons hand contains no orifices that lead into their body or contains an orifices that excret body fluids,  a persons face has seven orifices that fluids can enter into an five orifices that excret body fluids.   

On a side note a handshake can be considered assault if one of the partys knowingly has a infection that can be transmited from skin to skin contact.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 01:27:07 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2013-12-20 01:20
Your lips still have salive on them,  try kissing the back of your hand you can feel the moisture. ...

My lips don't have saliva on them.  Kissed my hand and no wetness.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 01:36:56 |Display all floors
The skin of your lips is incredibly thin, it lacks oil and sweat glands that protect regular skin, hence the common problem of dryness and cracking.  Sweat glands add moisture to skin, but the lips' only source of natural moisture is saliva inside the mouth.   So unless you have a case of permant dry cracked lips,  then yes you do have salive on them.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 01:44:35 |Display all floors
Incedius420 Post time: 2013-12-20 01:36
The skin of your lips is incredibly thin, it lacks oil and sweat glands that protect regular skin, h ...

Are you a germ freak?  

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.