Views: 2194|Replies: 1

What is your view toward CET6? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-14 22:03:18 |Display all floors
After completed CET6 exam, my roomates started to complained how difficult this time the exam is. One of my roommate has experienced CET6 many times, and this time, even thought she has paid the fee but she also abandoned the possible chance of reaching the regulated score. As is known to all, the regulated score is 426 either CET4 or CET6, but for her, the score that she obtained in her several experience is just a little distance than the standard score. As far as I was concerned, CET6 is not so difficult as they talked, I also remember the time when I prepared for the exam. for my part, the score of two parts like reading comprehension and listenning, which has accounted for more than one half in total, that is to say, if you hope get a desirable grade and you should focus on the two parts. As for my own experience, I distributed three hours each day on my listenning practice, I  wrote down what I listenned, this kind of approach I kept two months, In the end, the grade I got has proved this kind method was workable. As for reading comprehension, there were full of rarely used words in article, that is to say, the quantity of vocabulary you hold usually plays important role in this exam. as for me, I enjoy reading all sorts of English novel, such as prejudice and pride. Yeah, from my daily reading, and I also have accumulated a little bit vocabulary. For my part, passing CET6 can not stand for how excellent your english. and the language of English is just a sort tool that was used to communicate with others. So, perhaps, the exam of CET6 need a further reform..My friends, what is your view toward CET6?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 14:45:41 |Display all floors
Things will always change eventually, new unforeseen requirements may become apparent at a later date. I can not answer your question with any speculation even, I would like to know what parameters are required for the test.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.