Author: lionstar

A German was stabbed to death in Shanghai   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-18 11:01:56 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-18 07:32
Stole? She stalked me, surely it was the other way around

For them, the foreigners steal ¨their¨ women and they ignore to know how some Chinese women approach us.
Well, you were stalked by her but I hope and what it counts now both are happy together, I guess she doesn´t call you Anglo.

In my case my wife didn´t stalked me, she ¨stole¨...... my heart and I did the same.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 11:07:08 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-12-18 08:12
Anglo France indeed evil, Vietnam, Cambodia  and Laos was 15,000 miles away from your country and  ...

Wow, Mr Panda did all what you said?
As I know , he is a magician, how come he comitted all those barbarisms in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos by himself?

We should blame you for the millions of Chinese who died for the Cultural Revolution?

Magnetic, you looks better behaving as a sissy than as a liar.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 11:09:23 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-12-18 07:24
Oh I can imagine.

"This evil anglo deserved it, who does he think he is killing good, hard workin ...

You forgot to add:  We are the number one in the world !!!

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 11:11:33 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-12-18 07:54
Correction: Its in the Everyday Life section

They are everywhere in their Everyday Life existence.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-18 11:11:48 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-12-18 11:01
For them, the foreigners steal ¨their¨ women and they ignore to know how some Chinese women ap ...

Is there any such thing as a happy marriage? I thought that was a myth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 11:24:17 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-18 11:11
Is there any such thing as a happy marriage? I thought that was a myth

In Magnetic´s marriage, I don´t think so.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-18 11:29:42 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-12-18 11:24
In Magnetic´s marriage, I don´t think so.

Magnetic? Married? Are you sure?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.