Author: lionstar

A German was stabbed to death in Shanghai   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-12-18 00:19:03 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2013-12-14 17:52
Oh, hell, I hope it's not Rudi, the gate-keeper of the German Consulate or Alex2001, the German monk ...

Nice to see you back madam

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 00:20:58 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2013-12-15 23:09
A friend of mine once told me that Shanghai women show particular interest in foreigners.

In Asia generally but Shanghai women a bit more interested than the rest of others Asian females.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 00:40:43 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-12-16 01:17
There you are, don’t touch what doesn’t belong to you. Plenty fish in the oceans

But some of those Shanghai fishes who are married and want to hook up a foreigner NEVER will say they are married.

How a foreigner will identify those fishes?
They should carry a lies detector?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 00:59:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 01:17:53 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-12-16 07:32
You are definitely right! Rat. There are plenty of unmarried girls on the street, but I  ...

You are definitely right! Rat. There are plenty of unmarried girls on the street,

And how a foreigner can identify who is married and who is single on the street? Any ideas?
Even a local Chinese male can´t identify those dirty fishes on the street, don´t be silly.

but I guess this lao wai racist and stupidity, dating outside his race make him feels that he was superiority than them. But he mess with the wrong guy and end up being killed and he deserve that.

Your guessing is always racist if there are foreigners involved but your stupidity is always notorious in this forum {:soso_e113:}

I had seen and heard this case in US as well, the paleface  slept with the Laotian man wife and he  was end up being beaten by baseball bat in the skull and died.

Your wife is lucky, she is safe in USA,  you won´t never will cheat your wife because you are always busy watching Keni Style´s penis videos. ( your own confession) {:soso_e179:}

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 01:30:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-16 11:01
In this case it seems to be. That's what happened.
You can become as sanctimonious and pious as yo ...

In this case it seems to be. That's what happened.

SEEMS ???
means you are not sure
means you are judging the foreigner without proves
means you are falling again in your own stupidity

You can become as sanctimonious and pious as you want but you can't keep men from being murdered when they mess with the wives of other men.

And how do you identify what women are single or married if you as a foreigner was targeted?

What is your suggestion dear Robert?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 01:37:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-12-18 02:10
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-12-16 16:03
Indeed. Robert said "you seem to not understand crimes of passion". I do. I believe you do too.  ...

Can you imagine the story of this thread if the attacker were a foreigner and the victim a Chinese man?

Some posters don´t have objectivity, nor a basic reasoning to make proper comments.
They just release their hatreds in any thread and at the same time they ashamed the Chinese people talking in their behalf.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.