Views: 17944|Replies: 75

What to break the ice with a handsome man in subway?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-12 16:24:42 |Display all floors
Yesterday at 20:00 I was stting in a subway, I noticed there is a short white man, he has long golden hair and his eyes are so deep and beautiful, his nose is high, he looks just like a greek statue. Maybe I am extraggerating it, I really want to go up and say hi, but I don't talk with foreigners so directly, so what should I do to make this friend? {:soso_e106:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 18:25:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Laowai2? at 2013-12-12 18:42

A good old fashioned method is to walk past him and drop something in the hope that he will pick it up to hand it back to you. The theory is that once he notices you (and is interested) a conversation may happen. This method does have its risks. He may not notice and then you have the problem of retrieving it. Another way is to ask him the time, or perhaps ask if you are in the correct place for a particular destination. (Practice your little girl lost look, most men fall for that).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 19:08:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-12 20:24:01 |Display all floors
I think you can say these words directly: Hello,I want to know you,if he donot refused or give you some response with friendly words,you can talk with him about something which are not important,for instant,weather.Of course,you express what you want to tell him.After those words,I believe you can judged  whether he want to make friend with you or not through his facial expression and the way or tone he talked with you.Sometimes,I also want to meet my Mrs.right by this way.GOOD LUCK!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 01:59:45 |Display all floors
xuedongi60 Post time: 2013-12-12 20:24
I think you can say these words directly: Hello,I want to know you,if he donot refused or give you  ...

If woman came up to me and said I want to know you I would be wondering how much she charged or if she was going to accuse me of being the father of her child. I would probably depart rapidly. Not a good idea to be so direct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-13 02:31:29 |Display all floors
just come right up to him and say...you miss home or what brings you here to the other side of the world  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}

*ev'ryday i walk by chinatown and see so many pretty girls but too chickin to say anythin
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-13 07:22:47 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-12-12 19:08
Show him you breast.. guaranty  to follow you

Crude, but effective.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.