Author: english-learner

Whoring an underage girl or rape?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-26 20:10:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-26 20:06
You are diluting tyhe issue.

How?

How is it not the same?

Child molesters don't molest children because of what they are wearing.

Girls are just as vulnerable as boys in getting manipulated into doing things with adults.  There are countless stories of boys getting molested.

So if you want to talk about child molestation - you need to address it for both sexes as both sexes can be victims.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 20:30:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-26 20:11
No, your stammering is once again polemic and misses the point deliberately.

You have stated c ...

So do you think boys should be taught this?  Some of the victims are as young as 5 or 6 years old.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-26 20:31:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-26 20:15
I don't need to be told that.

In this case I am only interested in knowing why 14-year-old floo ...

Would not the government also e rewarding the male whores who are also getting girls pregnant and not taking responsibility?

It takes two seneca.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 06:48:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-26 20:15
I don't need to be told that.

In this case I am only interested in knowing why 14-year-old floo ...

In the US, if you have a children out of wedlock and apply for government benefits, they will go after the father for child support.  The state will take the child support as compensation for the benefits that they may pay out for the mother & child.   If the father denies paternity, the state will order a DNA test and if he is truly the father, than he will be forced to pay support for that child until they are 18.

Moreover, there is a maximum of 3 years total in your lifetime that you can collect cash benefits from the state.  IF you use it all up - you're just on your own.  Also the amount of cash benefits are so low that its not enough to live on.  You can't just sit back and collect money from the state and be able to support yourself and pay your bills.   So, its not profitable to have children just to collect state benefits.

Adding to all this - you will be expected to work if you are able-bodied.  The state will put you to work and if you don't show up, you lose all benefits.

Its not like in some european countries.  You can't live indefinitely off the state.  You're expected to support your family.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 11:36:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-27 11:34
So you get your brain to give some thought to the incredible - that 40% of U.S. mothers are not  ...

It goes with the divorce rate.  Its not like 40% of mothers have children out of marriage or have never been married.  With a near 50% divorce rate...what do you expect?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 12:50:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2014-6-27 12:54
JFenix Post time: 2014-6-26 18:34
I have no problem with teens having sex.

Where I have the problem is when adults take advantage o ...

Normally MAN at 40 will not have sex with a girl younger than 18, and older than 43.

Young girls has a GIRLISH voice, and a child scent that TURN ON the PROTECTIVE FATHERLY INSTINCT, and most man would not have SEX with such a young girl.

On the other hand, girls of 18 to 30 - yet a virgin has a SWEET SCENT and generally are excited at older man, commonly shown by SHIVERING PLEASURE sensation by the YOUNGER PARTNER. Generally speaking, an older partner is better for such a girl, as the MAN can TEACH the GIRLS some pleasure tricks.

For above 43 women, or GIRLS which has given birth, THERE is a BEEFY smell in the aftermath of childbirth, it gets to be quite a TURNOFF by the time the WOMEN is at 43. At above 43, WOMEN menstrual cycles starts to TERMINATE, HORMONAL changes cause DRYNESS in the VAGINA. Often BRUSING occurs, sex is unpleasant/ better to have HUGGING, MASSSAGE, or SENSUAL MASSAGE will do better for the OLDER WOMEN.

Older ladies tend to become ABUSIVE after the ONSET of childbirth, AS MATERNAL superiority instincts takes over. Generally THEY become more BOSSY and DIFFICULT to work with. Most Chinese man are TAUGHT to AGREE and not ARGUE with post menopausal FEMALES in their private households.
take care, MRS. "I AM THE LAW" Fenix

cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-27 12:52:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-6-27 11:57
That does not answer my condemnation: your society is loose, has no civic virtues, is morally ba ...

So you can easily condemn my nation for having unwed mothers.

But you can't condemn the boko haram.

I got ya.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.