Author: english-learner

Nelson Mandela, a man who inspires the world   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-7 11:37:26 |Display all floors
Nelson Mandela is a hero in my whole life.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-7 11:44:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-6 06:02
The Dalai Lama is one of the few great Asian freedom fighters comparable with Nelson Mandela.

Chi ...

Thank you for keeping the dumb comments coming.
The DL is a stooge of the west just as you are. Nobody takes either of you seriously but the DL
is compensated much more handsomely than you are by western imperialist organizations.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-7 12:50:19 |Display all floors
He spent 27 years in jail,then he did not felt discouraged and gained his great success after released.He is a great man and always motivate me to work hard even in a difficult situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-7 21:09:09 |Display all floors
As a warrior on freedom and liberty,He achieved a goal people in South Africa set ;As a national leader,who,get his people on the track of attaining richness and prosperity.whoever he play as,he have completed his mission,even fullfill some duty shouldn't belong to him.As I saw Xi Ji Ping,as president of China where has 1.3billion people ,said"Mandela had led his nation's people through an arduous struggle to triumph over apartheid, making a historic contribution to the birth and development of a new South Africa."A feeling of sorrow and grief generated in my mind!let's pay homage to this hero,lead South Africa people to the path of richness and prosperity!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-8 02:30:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-7 03:53
We know you threw the key to the lock of your brain into the sea.

If you want to support that cross dressing freak go ahead.
Almost all the people in China chuckle at the site of him.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-8 02:47:34 |Display all floors
Now that Mandela is gone, I expect great changes in South Africa.
If Zuma don't do the "moving", others will do it for him.

The country's mining assets must be wrestled from the ownerships of London, and from the multinationals of various western European cities. The black Africans must have a share in the country's natural resource wealth.
South Africa need a new Robert Mugabe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-10 09:58:25 |Display all floors
he is a great leader no matter how much disputes on him, just look at the reaction from all the world after his death and the number of leaders from all the world going to attend his funeral, all tprove the truth that he really inspires the world! he is great!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.