Author: voice_cd

Join us in prayers for Ratfink   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-4 19:58:50 |Display all floors
Fight the good fight!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 20:13:24 |Display all floors
Wishing you a speedy recovery with no additional complications {:soso_e179:}{:soso_e163:}{:soso_e181:}
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 20:35:58 |Display all floors
Praying for you, wish you can get better soon

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-12-4 20:44:38 |Display all floors
My heartfelt thanks to those who have replied so far. Many thanks for your best wishes.

The situation at present is the leg is still heavily infected. MRI scans show the bacteria gained access to the muscle sheaths and it's going to be a real battle to kill it off.  The lead doctor of the three medical teams dealing with my leg (general medicine, infectious diseases and vascular) thinks that most of the bacteria will be killed off in the next 2 weeks.  If this is the case then I will be transferred to a convalescent / rehabilitation unit for some months in order to gain both mobiity and strength.  This issue was complicated by having a dose of pneumonia at the time.

I will be back and will try to log on for a few minutes a day to keep up a small presence here. Sadly the net connection I have is not good due to the depth in to the building I am located.

Many thanks to one and all.

Cheers,
Ratfink
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 20:51:58 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-12-4 20:44
My heartfelt thanks to those who have replied so far. Many thanks for your best wishes.

The situati ...

Wish you come back soon! Be strong !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 22:08:58 |Display all floors
Gilbert_Ho Post time: 2013-12-4 20:13
Well he is NOT dead, as I saw him up and posting just a few minutes ago.

but YOU will be dead just a few minutes later...i mean yr posting, not yr soul
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 22:15:24 |Display all floors
Prayers? Voice_CD represents the PRC, yes? Last time I checked the PRC had a policy of "Freedom from religion"? Has this changed? Which god/s are you praying to? You think that will help?

No offense Ratfink, here's to your speedy recovery! Ganbei!
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.