8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Unnamed QQ Screenshot20131203183908.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-3 18:58:25 |Display all floors

Well, as some friends says all the times ¨this it happens everywhere in the world. But in most developed countries is not too much.

But as the topic is about China in Watch China seciton I have to say, yes, people are crazy with the mobile phones.

I really hate this, I don´t understand this sick action. Sometimes walking in narrow sidewalks and suddenly you are stopped by some zombies walking with phone in hand

Wherever you go people are conected with the phones, they are slaves of the technology.

If you take the train in Shanghai, Beijing or Hong Kong, damn it, from 100 people, 120 are with the phones doing who the hells knows.

If you take a bus or train in New York City, most people are reading books, newspapers or magazines and very few use the phones.

My mobile phone is simple and still using only for phone calls and text msgs, that´s it. When my friends asked me why or when i gonna use the skype, whasaap, viber or any other internet conection i replied them, ¨why to do it? I use the internet at home and office, I dont need it more. I enjoy my life¨.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-3 21:33:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-3 06:09
Over in Singapore I noticd that absolutely nobody knows any locale, or can point you correctly to yo ...

orchard road is like 5th avenue in NYC filled with designer brand stores, and if you dunno orchard road or chinatown there the locals just think you're playin *game with dem that's WHY they play it along with you  

*dont play the same game rather create somethin new for the locals to digest like i do  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-12-3 21:51:58 |Display all floors
well... a mobile is just a tool, and it is not a shame to use it, within the reasonable "cultural/social limits"

I would say, that many Chinese people "overuse it" a bit, for a few reasons:
- it is "face giving gadget"
- it is a technological gadget that makes some "electronic magic" available even for relatively poor people who can't afford a personal computer
- it is a common communication tool, and we all know that Chineses are "communication crazy" :)
- it is a gaming/gambling tool, and ... (copy as above)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-4 00:27:18 |Display all floors
Me too!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.