Author: english-learner

How should China react to US provocation?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-28 14:46:38 |Display all floors
english-learner Post time: 2013-11-28 14:39
U.S should act cautiously before bankcrupt. Leave Japs alone or you will stuck in dirty water deep ...

those slave wages emigrant workers and their bosses................

only thing that can keep them in check is Obama and USA................

It is great Obama and USA did not leave the Japs, and the Aseans and The Koreans to the mercy of those Chinese wolves.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 14:47:53 |Display all floors
ExileMick Post time: 2013-11-27 19:37
China's leaders were well aware that declaring the ADZ would arouse strong feelings in the USA and o ...

Those planes were on a routine flight related to the military exercises currently happening on Okinawa which were planned MONTHS ago.  Clearly if they altered their plans this would have been implicit recognition of the Chnese announcement.  They basically ignored the anouncement - kind of what you would do if your neighbor said you must notify him every time you drive your car past his house - you just go about your normal business.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 14:50:34 |Display all floors
Sastosky Post time: 2013-11-28 12:50
Nonsense. Educate yourself about the investment China has made by buying us Treasuries. It is a se ...

You owe US $$$$$$ 1.3 trillion and you dare to say you're the BOSS ???
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 14:56:28 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2013-11-28 11:56
South Korea is also pissed off by the unilateral decision of China's to declare such an air zone  ...

ya are not that new to town
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 14:57:19 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2013-11-27 22:50
You owe US $$$$$$ 1.3 trillion and you dare to say you're the BOSS ???

It's true.   If the US wanted to they could simply play with the US currency valuation (like Chna has done to increase imports) and devalue the currency prior to paying this debt off leaving China with a significant financial loss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 15:06:50 |Display all floors
mark069 Post time: 2013-11-28 14:57
It's true.   If the US wanted to they could simply play with the US currency valuation (like Chna  ...

Then tit for tat, dump all USD for gold & silver, other precious commodities, or other regional currencies,
then USD will collapse, you will suffer greater loss.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-28 15:15:10 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2013-11-28 15:06
Then tit for tat, dump all USD for gold & silver, other precious commodities, or other regional cu ...

jest us crys super baby

you still don't get it.........why don't spend more time on PRIVATE business and let the military boys handle this

ha ha ha

cheerios!
<cereals with nuts in a paper box> for those who missed it

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.