Author: english-learner

How should China react to US provocation?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-29 09:26:12 |Display all floors

RE: How should China react to US provocation?

MisterPanda Post time: 2013-11-28 15:32
Except this ADIZ is NOT China's protected air space. I recognize China's claim over Diao Yu / Senk ...

RE: ADIZ will reduce East China Sea tension

Sep 01, 1983    Korean Airlines flight shot down by Soviet Union

Excerpt:

" On September 1, 1983, Korean Airlines (KAL) flight 007 was on the last leg of a flight from New York City to Seoul, with a stopover in Anchorage, Alaska. As it approached its final destination, the plane began to veer far off its normal course. In just a short time, the plane flew into Russian airspace and crossed over the Kamchatka Peninsula, where some top-secret Soviet military installations were known to be located. The Soviets sent two fighters to intercept the plane. According to tapes of the conversations between the fighter pilots and Soviet ground control, the fighters quickly located the KAL flight and tried to make contact with the passenger jet. Failing to receive a response, one of the fighters fired a heat-seeking missile. KAL 007 was hit and plummeted into the Sea of Japan. All 269 people on board were killed.

It has never been determined how the KAL flight ended up nearly 200 miles off course.
"

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 09:44:11 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-11-29 09:26
RE: ADIZ will reduce East China Sea tension

We hope that Abe does not intend to use civilians as his next Kamikaze squadron.  Right now, the unfortunate Okinawans are being set up to bear the brunt of any Chinese retaliation, because they are not really Japanese.  Just ask the Tokyo Japanese who the Okinawans are.  This is why the Tokyo government is so aggressive.  It is counting on its human shields to win the propaganda war before it has to fight the real war.

So much for human rights in Japan and the West.

Asking commercial airlines to NOT identify themselves in a war zone they have created by taking over China's Diaoyudao is a war crime in itself.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-11-29 10:04:36 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2013-11-27 14:21
force them to pay back US $$$$$$$$$$$$ 1.3 trillion all at once
then they'll know who the boss here

WE AIN'T PAYING..WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 10:12:59 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-11-29 10:04
WE AIN'T PAYING..WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT...

those communists are begging more of the same  from Yellen ........................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 10:21:11 |Display all floors

RE: How should China react to US provocation?

MisterPanda Post time: 2013-11-28 15:31
I agree with you. We should give this ADIZ to Japan and ask Chinese planes to register a flight pl ...
The US has also extended the frontline of its ADIZ into the border of other countries, and Japan to an area which is only 130 kilometers away from China's mainland. There is no reason why this firewall cannot become an option of the Chinese army to defend its legitimate national interests.

Reported on CCTV4, the spokeperson from the China's Defense Ministry was quoted to say that Japan established its ADIZ some forty-four years ago. Now Japan is asking China to dismantle its newly set-up ADIZ. The Chinese reply is: Japan will have first to dismantle its ADIZ and China would think over if it wants to dismantle its own ADIZ forty-four year later!

在CCTV4近期报告:轮辐人士从中国国防部被引述说,日本建立了防空识别大约四四年前。现在,日本要求中国撤除中国的新成立的防空识别。中国的回答是:日本必须先拆除日本的防空识别。那么中国可以考虑44年后,如果中国要拆除其新成立的防空识别!

Translation...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 10:29:38 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-11-29 10:21
Reported on CCTV4, the spokeperson from the China's Defense Ministry was quoted to say that Japan ...

go cry la....................

see if anyone cares.

What I know is....................those fat ass communists do not like their own citizens watch as the authority of the communists are challenge by Obama and Abe and China becomes an international ridicule.........................words of academics in Qing Hua university.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 10:47:14 |Display all floors
I think China should fire any plane in identifying which are not notified.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.