Author: F111

American Planes defy China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-27 15:45:08 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2013-11-26 22:19
Don't hold your breath waiting for this to occur.

Like I said, we'll have to see what is at play here. ..

Once again, I wouldn't celebrate just yet. I mean an article mentioning the intrusion doesn't say anything concrete either way. All it says is that Chinese spy satelites have monitored the incident starting from point "A" right down to the very tarmac all the way to point "B" and then back to point "A" again in the greatest of detail.

The Americans are indeed challenging Beijing on this one and, most likely, Beijing is avoiding impulsiveness for the immediate present.  However, I think you will be hear more from Beijing -- way more! After that, you'll likely see J-11's, what not, going up greed these intruders and force them out. And, if F-18's what not are ordered scrambled to engage these J-11's what not, good chance we'll get into a real shooting match, planes and pilots lost as well. and that, to me, is a good thing.

As I had said before and I'll say again:  China needs to show some resolve and a shootout is the only way to do it!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 15:50:07 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-11-26 19:22
if China doesn't sell America cheap stuff...how will China sell their stuff to......We really do ...

Sammy, had you also suggested that the mag be taken
care of as someone did me? Just wonderin' {:soso_e113:} . And O'h!!!  What
do you have against Jews anyhow? Again just wonderin'...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 16:00:12 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-11-26 20:52
Next time they will be shot down like the last time were the aircraft was returned in to pieces an ...

i can envison an eventual ep-3 style force down...
beijing have no choice in the matter but to make known she
means what she says and says what she means...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 16:02:46 |Display all floors
mark069 Post time: 2013-11-26 22:06
First China sets up an air defense zone overlapping air defense zones of Japan, Taiwan and South Kor ...

We'll see Mark! But don't hold your breath thus is the end of it. Something will give. Just you watch!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 16:08:02 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2013-11-26 22:19
Don't hold your breath waiting for this to occur.

I wouldn't be as sure as you. But, like the guy says, first day is a rub and we say excuse me please, day 2 is a push and we say watch it guy, day three is an invitation to a fist fight. That's all that is to it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 16:09:56 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-11-26 22:37
stupid rat

the chance probability does exist, don't you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 16:21:09 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-11-27 15:22
As I had said: We will see!

It does however look as if Beijing is trying to make a peech of

We have already seen, Beijing backed down. IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.