Author: F111

American Planes defy China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-27 12:51:08 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-11-27 10:29
What will happen to China's economy if WalMart doesn't buy anything ...

Walmart sells those stuff to Chinese. Walmart will get banrupt if Walmart doesn't buy from China. Its cost will rocket, and make poor Americans cannot affort. Wall Street Protest will be staged again.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 12:52:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 13:07:34 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-11-27 12:52
Next time they will be shot down like the last time were the aircraft was returned in to pieces an ...

talk big again?

here is Obama telling China..................

your no fly zone is not recognized here.

will China show it on CCTV?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 13:12:15 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-11-27 12:52
Next time they will be shot down like the last time were the aircraft was returned in to pieces an ...

China said nothing, did nothing. The only talk is coming from you, all air no substance. Will you shoot down the American bombers? China didn't  
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 13:21:16 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-11-27 13:12
China said nothing, did nothing. The only talk is coming from you, all air no substance. Will you  ...

its clear. Its decisive. its quick.

Not bad for a black Chicago law professor.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 14:06:21 |Display all floors
First China sets up an air defense zone overlapping air defense zones of Japan, Taiwan and South Korea.  Then, the US enters the area with a B52 bomber and China does nothing!

China looks foolish to the world.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 14:09:35 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-27 13:21
its clear. Its decisive. its quick.

and very SWEET

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.