Author: yyzz

Morality decline: What to do?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-30 12:46:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-29 18:17
Did you experience life under Chairman Mao? If so, how can you say life was better then or people  ...

We all know you hate Mr. Mao and the freedom he brought the Chinese people.
If not for Mr. Mao China might be a subject of the USA by now.
As it is, Mr. Mao saved China for the Chinese people. This is a simple truth.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 17:21:51 |Display all floors
@Robert. What you've said is the truth. People anywhere just want a government (by whatever name it is called) that can fully work for their interests and improve their livelihood in a peaceful and safe environment. Only honest and caring leaders can ensure such governments. Mr. Mao was a caring and honest leader to his people despite his imperfections, and he is loved by many (especially the peasant class and poor) to this day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 18:43:51 |Display all floors
Just declined a little bit, say one hundredth.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 21:51:11 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-11-27 11:06
No! is everywhere now and days.

I remember when I was in US I heard the story about one Asian man ...

All your make up stories are relative to Asians? can you be more creative?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 21:59:11 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-27 11:18
This type of thing happens in every nation. Do you get extra points for making it seem that this is

This type of thing happens in every nation. Do you get extra points for making it seem that this is
a problem particular to China?

Very common answer of you ¨this kype or kind of things happens everywhere¨

You always indifferent with Chinese people problems.

You never can bring some objetives points or ideas to solve Chinese people´s problems.

Robert, YOU HATE CHINA, ADMIT IT.

That´s why you move back to USA with a Chinese woman. There is not other reasons. Good for both.

In the USA you can be ignored while injured on the street as well.

That´s not true and you know that very well. You can´t compare isolated cases in every country with common cases in China.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 22:01:13 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-27 14:55
Batman is just a cosplay hobby for a filthy rich capitalist with insomnia who likes muscle cars.

Batman and Robin are Robert´s heroes.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 22:02:10 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-11-27 15:12
"Second story that was one Asian gave a ride to the fat black woman after that she accused him rap ...
Something sounds fishy here!  It is hard to imagine a little d1ck Asian guy raping a big fat black woman.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.