Views: 505|Replies: 1

Reform prescribes sound dose for gaokao disorder[2]|chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-25 11:12:35 |Display all floors
In recent years, several provinces have experimented by having a combination of the two streams. However, such efforts have failed because of the resistance of students, parents and teachers, who believe the widely practiced "bifurcated" approach is the best to achieve a higher gaokao score. Therefore, it has become even more difficult to address the main cause of the predicament like a single tes ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 11:12:36 |Display all floors
I think the reforms are great!  I hope that parents can be patient and realize the possibilities this opens for their kids.  Too many kids get trapped in either humanities or science too young, and often based on their parents perceptions of which will lead to safe stable jobs.  I teach in a college and meet too many students who are stuck on a path that they now realize is not right for them.  A great plan!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.