Views: 1797|Replies: 2

some difference in lifestyle between the North of China and the South of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-23 23:17:35 |Display all floors
My friends, have you ever detct any differences in lifestyle between the North of China and the South of China? As a matter of fact, I come from Hunan, the South of China, and arrived in Shenyang in September this year due to my postgraduate study.  the first point, there is a big difference in terms of accent, once I open my month to talk with others and they usually asked whether I am a native or not. Secondly, I also found that my cold resistant capacity tends to be more stronger than the local. nowadays, the temperature always vary from zero degree to three degrees in daytime, for a large portion of my classmates who are from the North of China, they wear more clothes than me, in addition, I only dressed a pair of jeans, but for them, they sometimes regard me as something incredible. Furthermore, a greater part of students around me from the North of China, and almost all of their drinking capacity is terrific amazing. yesterday, all of my roommates get together to drink beer, I can sense that I can hardly continue bacause I get drunk, but for them, nothing at all. they still maintain a sober mind. Beside all of those different aspects I mentioned above, The Northerner would like to make up before they go out, we can see this kind of phenomenon everywhere, no matter what kind of job they worked, even for those cleaners who are responsible for keeping the floor clean. (of course, herein, I am not look down upon this sort of carree like cleaner ). almost all of my classmate, they also dressed up and make up before they go to classroom attending class. In my prvious university, there is no anyone to do like this. so did myself, but now, I have to admitted what they showed have a big influence upon me. sometimes, I also would make an attempt to make up when I decided to go downtown. My friends, I suppose you also must be get something in The North that is distinct from the South. I am looking forward your share.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-24 14:58:35 |Display all floors
Ethics / values of two are POLES APART !

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-26 20:57:04 |Display all floors
In China it appears many people dress by the calendar and not by the weather.

It seems that as now it is November they must wear more clothes even if it is not cold.

Personally I wear Tshirts all year round and this is often commented on in Shanghai with a " you must be strong"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.