Author: vincent01

Holland's Got Talent judge 'racist' comments against Chinese performer   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-25 12:10:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-11-25 12:32

Competing with Chinese street vendors is an exercise in futility, so we can see how his early life may have affected his older years.  Besides, Xiao Wang is a genuine Mensch, and that does not go well with someone whose popularity depended heavily on being involved in Gay Pride.  So much for European Openness, it seems only the backdoors are what are open there.  Xiao Wang's graciousness is the pride of China.  Gordon's rudeness a shame for Holland.  You should hear how Xiao Wang gave such a wonderful performance.  All Gordon could croak was "Sulplice!"  And kept stammering he did not "expect this".  Well, with the way he stammered, he should have said "explect this, cough, cough, cough!"

Of course, he never expected someone could sing better than him, named Xiao Wang, who was singing even as a mere hobby.

Lesson to all Chinese emigrant-wannabe's who "admire" European music, literature, and arts - do not try too hard, or you may be "sulpliced".  Stay in Shanghai, Beijing, Xian, Guangzhou, et cetera, and use your talents to build up your work where it can be truly appreciated by a billion plus people, who understand culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 13:18:24 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-25 08:34
Between a rong and robot head......both are as illiberal as you can get.............

what a fake....you're a reactionary in revolutionary clothing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 13:26:27 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-11-25 13:18
what a fake....you're a reactionary in revolutionary clothing

The last time that term was used was when they throw Deng' into retirement.......

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 13:29:41 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-25 04:11
Liberal Americans are better, are more liberal and more open minded than this useless racist rong

liberal americans would kick you - a KKK wannabee- to the curb for your claim of a superior race.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 13:32:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-25 13:26
The last time that term was used was when they throw Deng' into retirement.......

Suits you to a T, you phony baloney

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 13:45:40 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-11-25 13:29
liberal americans would kick you - a KKK wannabee- to the curb for your claim of a superior race.  ...

I don't know any thing about superior race......

But I do know know all the whiners and super sensitivity comes from thin skin and inferior complex of opium sucking slaves.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 14:44:29 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-25 13:45
I don't know any thing about superior race......

revolutionary:
......inferior people accuse superior people of being racist"

A phony sense of superiority according to your false intellect.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.