Author: INFINITEBAEK

British philanthropist helps Chinese homeless people   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-25 04:14:12 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-11-24 01:06
No wonder Seneca is so screw up...he must got his share of holy stiff punishments as well in his r ...

In his case it wasn't punishment. The clergy soon found out he likes it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 04:19:19 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-11-24 07:55
How do we know you aren't the photographer? And come to think of it, this is the sort of wheeze yo ...

If there are folks at home taking care of the unfortunates why are there millions of homeless in
the west. Why do you choose to lie for your capitalist masters?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 05:03:55 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-11-24 23:41
au contraire bonbon, I was not asking for a revision. As you were!!  My point was, even without his ...

Now stop all that trash.... you are giving the game away.

The truth is that some people are born with genuine concern for their fellow humans.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 06:51:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-11-25 03:04
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-25 00:19
If there are folks at home taking care of the unfortunates why are there millions of homeless in
t ...

I know you have selective memory......most people in the West can have a roof over their head and a steak, ok, maybe not the best cut, but they can still have it. Some, due to myriad reasons, mental, recklessness and ill fortune, end up on the streets. Just look at you? Moaning and bellyaching? Some might call you rather unfortunate for not seeing the fortune ahead of you and grasping the nettle. It takes all sort Robster

Yor Communist masters are godless so see human being as a tool......this is why it fell on a man from the West to feed the Chinese poor.

I bet they did not include that in your Commie handbook
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 06:55:50 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-11-24 21:31
It would surprise me a lot if he turns out to be anything but a small time crook. If he was an exp ...

You have a dim view of your fellow human being.....a small time crook in china? He won't be the last

He isn't experienced the same way some of the Chnese that comes here with their forged certificates aren't experienced but he has CHOPS!

Give the man time and you'd have to doff your hat when he is sitting atop a charity worth millions of yuan. You are missing a trick bonbon

He is taking advantage of the opportunities.............look carefully
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 07:02:21 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-11-25 01:03
Now stop all that trash.... you are giving the game away.

The truth is that some people are  ...

I do beg your pardon......I had entered the spirit of the thing that I left myself exposed

Indeed, sir, indeed. I always try to know have power over women as I won't be able to help myself.........The photocopier will act as my fiefdom!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 07:13:27 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-11-24 14:51
I know you have selective memory......most people in the West can have a roof over their head and a ...

You're the one who is selective. There are millions of poor and hungry and homeless in the west.
Take a small fraction of the money given to the rich for tax breaks and all the poor in the west
could be fed and housed. Instead, the money is given to the rich who need it the least.
That is capitalism. It concentrates money to fewer and fewer people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.