Author: INFINITEBAEK

British philanthropist helps Chinese homeless people   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-24 23:12:45 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-11-24 20:02
yeah but be more careful, because some of the homeless and the  young girl  that helping him pass  ...

The same thoughts came to my mind too.
Anglo aids and excuse for free sex goes legs apart.

But I do hope the story is true.
It'll be nice to know there is a kind-hearted Anglo in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 23:41:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-11-24 19:48
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-11-24 19:04
He doesn't even reveal his last name and probably only needed the pictures for getting donations f ...

au contraire bonbon, I was not asking for a revision. As you were!!  My point was, even without his last name, he won't be so silly if he were a fugitive. A photograph is enough to bring attention and name will swiftly follow. Insofar as I know, fugitives do not like their photographs taken.
I'm a religious man, not a religious nut, but a religious man. And it's in the book that heaven help those who help themselves!

I suspect he is making a livelihood from his good deeds......as one should if they had a bit of sense.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 23:55:16 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-23 23:18
It's a nice bit of western propaganda but nothing more.
There are plenty of homeless and starving  ...

How do we know you aren't the photographer? And come to think of it, this is the sort of wheeze you'd pull in order to grandstand up here!

A much more focused mind might have reflected on the fact that there are folks at home taking care of the unfortunates.......so it is okay to visit a foreign land in order to give a helping hand. A Commie is not wise to that sort of reflection I see

Give dada a
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 23:58:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-11-24 20:12
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-11-24 03:56
Chinese government and Chinese people employ the low class Anglo and some of them are pedophile  t ...

Nice of you to suggest that Chinese government and Chinese people are low class! I mean, if they are only able to accommodate low class it must be due to the fact that they feel most comfortable in that environment

It is nice to see you insulting the Chinese people without even realising it and you claim to be Chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 00:48:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 00:52:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 01:31:35 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-11-24 23:41
au contraire bonbon, I was not asking for a revision. As you were!!  My point was, even without his ...

It would surprise me a lot if he turns out to be anything but a small time crook. If he was an experienced professional he would have started some kind of business, opportunities are enormous in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.