Author: INFINITEBAEK

British philanthropist helps Chinese homeless people   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-25 17:33:27 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-11-25 10:09
I've seen many charity workers become very rich, but they have been a lot more sophisticated than  ...

a ha, mikaelfosberg, you have hinted at what is really making you sore.............the prospect of 'Tony' bedding endless youngish, impressionable girls! Don't care too much about that.........enough to go around

It is true that 'Tony' is parading himself as a rich man that fell on hard times........what is the alternative? I am a bum, I have come to China as a bum in the hope of doing some good whilst helping mysellf to the girls or boys?

He won't be the last bum that has misrepresented himself.......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 17:33:51 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-11-25 08:20
What does a whining pussycat know? Nothing but meow!

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 17:34:59 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-11-25 08:18
You Englishman call a piece of rough leather a steak! What a shame!

what do you eat in your part of the World? kebab?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 17:39:11 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-11-25 03:55
One has to have faith in human nature.... and feel a warm glow when reading a story like this. Unl ...

I hope for his sake he is not found in bed with a 17 years old..........

blessed are the charity workers..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 20:52:05 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-11-25 17:39
I hope for his sake he is not found in bed with a 17 years old..........

blessed are the charity  ...

I am sure that our media are already working on that......
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 03:08:04 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-11-25 16:52
I am sure that our media are already working on that......

and why should/would they care about it? Not salacious enough I think! Or celebrity related

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 03:14:05 |Display all floors
WHY not in the UK & WHY china (we all do thing within a reason) not sayin he's an MI-6 or anythin but need to watchout  {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.