Author: robert237

North Korea aims to stay free.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-30 11:00:21 |Display all floors
I think one thing that transcends the politics of my country (U.S.) and the politics of countries like P.R.C. is that we the people of each nation actually communicate. I hope you all realize that we all are what controls what happens on our planet, and not our governments. We're all far more alike than our governments like to try and make us believe. I mean hey, globalization helped bring us all together, ya?  thirty years ago, the idea that someone in the U.S. could speak daily with Chinese in china was something that'd mean they;re either spending a LOT of money, or are lieing. And now I can sign on Skype and chat it out with many people from all over. Regardless of political beliefs, we're all humans and we're all fully capable of solving the disputes of our nations without applying political ideology.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 11:02:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 11:05:35 |Display all floors
Lol, ya I was about to say. For his anti-capitalism and Anti-U.S. beliefs, he is pretty spot on with his English, which leads me to believe that he is a native English speaker, or learned it. Which can be used to say he has been indoctrinated (To use his words.) XD

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-30 11:19:40 |Display all floors
RHolden0116 Post time: 2013-11-29 18:48
I'll add this: If you're unable to source information, and are unable to research adequetly, simpl ...

Any economist will tell you the fatal flaw of capitalism is that it concentrates more and more money
to fewer and fewer people. I have given you proof in two previous posts but since you are here
only to try and counter me your replies are predictable.
If you choose to ignore the truth that is your business.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 11:28:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-30 11:19
Any economist will tell you the fatal flaw of capitalism is that it concentrates more and more mon ...

Ya? What economists have said this? It's one thing to say economists somewhere,outthere, who knows where. It's another to say which ones. I'll look into it then, and that's how you debate properly. You are good at English, so you're American/British/Aus, or one of the many english speaking nations (though your english is based on Canadian or American English) so you ought be familiar with works cited.

As to yet another assumption and declaration by you, I am not here to counter you, you counter yourself with your rhetorical nonsense. Capitalism doesn't consolidate wealth, capitalism distributes it out through a healthy economy system. Oh, and btw, you contradict yourself steadily by speaking of economists because now you indirectly address that capitalism is an economic form, and not Govt. So we move to this: Communism consolidates wealth , due to how it is applied. But to quote you with a slight modification: "You're a stooge to teh communist system. You quote the DPRK like it is your bible and so the brainwashing keeps you from seeing outside of your little red box. it is expected of those who deal in lies."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 11:47:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-30 11:51:06 |Display all floors
RHolden0116 Post time: 2013-11-29 19:28
Ya? What economists have said this? It's one thing to say economists somewhere,outthere, who knows ...

I know where you get all your information from, your western indoctrination.. or education as you stooges
like to call it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.