Author: robert237

North Korea aims to stay free.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-30 10:32:00 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-11-30 04:42
I find that the delay in a posting and it appearing after vetting is consistent and constant in west ...

You are right of course.... my friend.
It is ironic that each one of us buys and installs the spy on the desk.

Big Brother knows all...
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 10:44:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-30 10:13
I gave you proof.
Why do you ignore the proof I gave you and act as if I never gave you any proof. ...

WHERE is this proof. Where can it be looked at? I can tell you where my points are, and even told you how to research. But where is YOUR source? That is the lack of information I am talking about. The points i've made i've substantiated with points that people whom are familiar with China can easily reference to, beyond that I can provide sources. You have yet to provide anything beyond the propaganda handed out by the DPRK. -.o In of itself, that fact is enough to show that you're not really able to open your mind. I mean come now, you're like THE ONLY person I have ever run into that calls the DPRK free. Even citizens from that nation wouldn't call it that. I don't think you actually have the ability to debate, but more so just think your idea is supreme, as you've said to others. If you were able to comprehend the broader spectrum of humanity, you'd know that "Truth" is illusive because it is something called "Subjective." Subjective: Up to the interpretation of the individual as opposed to the mass. Have fun though, i'm pretty sure it is a SMALL group of people you talk to you normally about political affairs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 10:48:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-30 10:14
You always turn to childish remarks when confronted with the truth.
Why is it so hard for you to a ...

I'll add this: If you're unable to source information, and are unable to research adequetly, simply look at multiple news sites if that's the route you need to go. That's how people who know how to analyze international law/politics/relations at times do it, beyond having sources of their own. Though, as i'd said, you're unable to comprehend newer ideologies for the time being beyond your Communist ideology. So you know, and to speak like you: Your communist masters have taught you that capitalism is government. You're such a stooge to believe lies. Capitalism is economics, but your communist masters have brainwashed you into believing otherwise. You should know better and not believe in such lies and need to accept the truth.

Did I get you right?? Sounds like you so far. Lol. Extremists are all alike to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 10:50:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 10:50:07 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-11-30 04:45
there can be other sporadic issues with website maintenance, backup times and performance speeds tha ...

It may well turn out to be due to the symptoms you enumerate..... but it is frustrating.

I often wondered, regarding the comments section of news reports, how does one know that his comment is visible to others? It may be that it only exists on ones own hard drive to appear when either he or Big Brother looks for it.

With current technological advancements, it is possible to centrally store enormous amounts of data, but in the past local storage with just an identifier, could have been one way of storing information on the individual.

Gone are the days when we could account for every byte stored on our hard drives.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 10:53:31 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-30 10:13
I gave you proof.
Why do you ignore the proof I gave you and act as if I never gave you any proof. ...

And to go off your reiteration of earlier feelings: You have no source to substantiate it. Further, in china, the uplifting of its citizens is quite true, yes. But also millions more have been trampled and killed through such things as the annexation of certain regions, etc. And PRC didn't uplife 300M, it helped many more. I guess you don't know PRCs citizen numbers. Anyway, as for the U.S., Americans typically live a good lifestyle, with great healthcare systems, hospitals are typically above average of what I saw in china, Indo, etc. To say our worth has gone down is incorrect. Our worth is just fine in spite of recent economic problems. We emerged from a recession to somewhat the same area we were before, unlike how many nations emerge. Consider looking into Bloomberg, or other economic centered international news agencies. If you believe everything you read from the DPRK, you'll end up believing the new dictator there is a God of some stripe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-30 10:56:27 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-30 10:16
You have trouble dealing with the truth I see.
It must be from all the years of indoctrination you ...

Lol "Bury your head from the truth" You mean them go read, find information, etc, and show it disagree with your thoughts (I say thoughts because your thoughts are not facts.) And thus when they enlighten themselves you simply  get upset and think they're liars.

I'm of the mind that "Robert237" is not person, but perhaps is someone put here by China Daily to incite convos like this. XD

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.