Views: 1826|Replies: 5

Hong Kong Should Stop Bullying the Philippines Over the Hostage Incident [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-11 14:28:17 |Display all floors
While the incident of 8 Hongkong tourists killed by bullets from the hostage-taker and the police force assigned to neutralize him is tragic and grievous, especially to the relatives, the allocation of guilt to the Philippine national government is against all international norms.  Should the Philippine government ask for reparations for the Philippine woman killed by the terorist car bomber in Beijing three weeks ago, and for the injuries sustained by her husband and family as well?  The Hongkong democratic activists are using this incident to antagonize the Philppines and PROVE that China is a bully that makes up its own rules as the situation allows.

Hong Kong should be asking for reparations from the UK for the deaths of millions of Hongkongers and Chinese due to addiction to the Opium forcibly sold into China against the will of the Chinese government at that time.  

Of rourse, this will never happen as most Hongkongers are begging to be given immigrant status in the UK, Australia, NZ and Canada, and would not DARE to antoagonize their true victimizer.  Taking it out on the Philppines, a poorer country, is not courage.  It is cowardice and hypocirsy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 14:34:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-11-11 14:48

HK democracy activists are sycophants of the British in more than one respect.  Dutifully, every June 4th, they fall over one antoher in running to the city park to protest the TAM incident which was designed to cause China to collapse politically, and be left without a central government that can defend their country from foreign domination.  There, these fellows dare not raise a voice asking the UK to make good the deaths of tens of millions of their Cantonese and Chinese fellow men due to the rampant use of opium which leads to breakown of the family, loss of livelihood, prostitution, trade in human beings, and crime of every sort which indirectly must have murdered millions also for decades upon decades.

Where is the protest against the UK?

None.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 15:06:57 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-11 15:34
HK democracy activists are sycophants of the British in more than one respect.  Dutifully, every Jun ...
Where is the protest against the UK?

how to protest while you holding UK passport
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 15:09:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 16:55:53 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-11 15:34
HK democracy activists are sycophants of the British in more than one respect.  Dutifully, every Jun ...

simply look at the 'nuked ones',
crawling up their starched pants
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-12 04:10:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.