Views: 1224|Replies: 3

Taifun "Haiyan" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-11 13:51:13 |Display all floors
The deadliest natural catastrophe on record in the Philippines.
People are starving to death, one flattop feeding about 6K war boys on board could save some food and 60K starving kids get something to eat...
incuding support ships, 100,000 starving kids would be fed...
where are all them US helicopters to save starving lives????
the Subic Bay Naval Base, the food wasted would feed another 100K local kids...

BULLS...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 15:07:34 |Display all floors
And the pinoys had resorted to looting the malls and the shops on the onset of Typhoon caring away TV's, AC's.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-11 21:40:38 |Display all floors
I still remember when Sichuan earhtquake happened, and those arrogant bstrd here where asking everybody "how much you country gave" ..and now, such inhuman attitude, even not showing respect , dignity or condolence for victims. Some peoples here make me puking.

so sad to see such devastation...no matter what country you are in, they are just your human brothers. so stick your stinking flag in you as and show a little more respect, ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-31 20:55:10 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-11-11 22:40
I still remember when Sichuan earhtquake happened, and those arrogant bstrd here where asking everyb ...

why do they make you BUKE?
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.